sharetrader
Page 135 of 240 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145185235 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 2400

Quote Originally Posted by Master98 View Post
    How can you get a list of upcoming announcements before published?
    Haha yes indeed
    But you can read the announcements that tell you when the announcements will be made

Advanced Member

Probably need an ASB account tho.

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    Haha yes indeed
    But you can read the announcements that tell you when the announcements will be made
    Couta is correct, the NZX lists upcoming reports under the heading "Upcoming Meetings"
    Categories for "meetings" are HALFYR, FLLYR and AGM

Advanced Member

Ah...thanks Couta and Sideline. Got it.
    Appreciated.
    RTM.

Quote Originally Posted by sideline View Post
    Couta is correct, the NZX lists upcoming reports under the heading "Upcoming Meetings"
    Categories for "meetings" are HALFYR, FLLYR and AGM

Yay, market is loving the result. Hold 8500, pity there's no DRP.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bobdn View Post
    Yay, market is loving the result. Hold 8500, pity there's no DRP.
    Its my largest holding and the result was better than I expected-so much cheap hydro and reduced demand keeping power prices low.

Cost of generation substantially reduced.
    I dont know why the market dropped from the high of 4.95.
    Tomorrow will be interesting-I hope!

Banned

Morningstar fairly positive....Solid First Half for Contact; We Lift Our Valuation to NZD 5.80Contact Energy's first-half fiscal 2017 result was in line with expectations, with EBITDA up 3% to NZD 261 million and net income up 12% to NZD 82 million. However, January operating statistics, also released today, were strong and suggest EBITDA for the financial year to date (seven months) is up around 5%. We make minor upgrades to our forecasts, and increase our fair value estimate by 4% to NZD 5.80 per share. At the current price of NZD 4.80, we believe Contact is attractive, offering a 5.4% mostly imputed dividend yield. Net debt/EBITDA should fall to comfortable levels this financial year as earnings rise and as surplus free cash flow is used to reduce debt, likely allowing dividends to increase from fiscal 2018 onwards. Further adding to the appeal for investors, imputation should steadily increase to 100% over the next few years. There is no change to our opinion that Contact is a high-quality company, warranting a narrow economic moat rating.

I was just speaking with the very helpful customer service team at Contact Energy, and I asked them if they've noticed an increase in new customers sparked by their fancy new loyalty deal with AA Smartfuel (you get 30c discount per litre every month for a year, which if you use this reward system is actually very good, plus you get a 22% discount off your power bill).

They said it has been very hectic with lots of new customers coming onboard. Thought you should know.

Quote Originally Posted by Blendy View Post
    I was just speaking with the very helpful customer service team at Contact Energy, and I asked them if they've noticed an increase in new customers sparked by their fancy new loyalty deal with AA Smartfuel (you get 30c discount per litre every month for a year, which if you use this reward system is actually very good, plus you get a 22% discount off your power bill).

They said it has been very hectic with lots of new customers coming onboard. Thought you should know.

Though of course they would say that. Did you happen to also ask if they lost customers when they left FlyBuys?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Blendy View Post

You can choose your plan between 10-50c/litre with various levels of discount rates according to your fuel usage, just switched to the 30c option along with the 22% discount, great stuff. Disc-Happy Dual energy customer for many years, but no shares currently.