sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Probably a private getting out after reading of latest industry developments, and selling to insto.

Probably private bailing out after reading latest development :

http://immuno-oncologynews.com/2016/...est-tecentriq/

http://www.streetinsider.com/Corpora.../11784108.html

"Immunotherapy treatment for certain bladder cancers may be prescribed specifically for individual patients with help from a new FDA approved complementary test by Cancer Genetics (GCI)."

The institutions have no choice but to keep buying to support the sp to support the performance of their funds - too deep to get out in an illiquid down-trending stock like PEB.

Long and wrong.
    The test you are referring to is the Urovysion test. Thats the test CxBladder has been shown to be better than.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunter View Post
    The test you are referring to is the Urovysion test. Thats the test CxBladder has been shown to be better than.
    Interesting, isn't it?

For all of CxBladder's supposed superior properties as a test, no FDA approval (maybe by choice) and the other tests continue to be offered?

What is also interesting is that GCI's sp is 10% of what it was 3 years ago when it IPOed with all the promises associated with being a biomed company.

So don't hold your breath that PEB is going to perform anytime soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Interesting, isn't it?

For all of CxBladder's supposed superior properties as a test, no FDA approval (maybe by choice) and the other tests continue to be offered?

What is also interesting is that GCI's sp is 10% of what it was 3 years ago when it IPOed with all the promises associated with being a biomed company.

So don't hold your breath that PEB is going to perform anytime soon!
    From my understanding, a diagnostic test does not require FDA approval, only CLIA. The FDA approval mentioned in the document you have linked to refers to an immunotherapy drug, not the diagnostic test.

Therefore FDA approval is not relevant in the case of PEB

My Dad just got a cxbladder test kit in post today. He has had the invasive camera's to check his bladder every 9 months or so, Now he's been switched to cxbladder, I told him all about it and he's more than happy to pee in a cup. great to see it being rolled out without request

AWOL

Thats great news that your father is having the new reliable CxBladder test for monitoring for recurrence and I wish him well. The test must be easier and a lot more comfortable than the cystoscopy he has been having. Thank you for posting.
    Could you possibly advise us which Health Board is involved

Quote Originally Posted by Harveyp View Post
    My Dad just got a cxbladder test kit in post today. He has had the invasive camera's to check his bladder every 9 months or so, Now he's been switched to cxbladder, I told him all about it and he's more than happy to pee in a cup. great to see it being rolled out without request
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 24-07-2016 at 02:01 PM.

Thanks Minerbarejet, I can only imagine, from what he's said it isn't pleasant having cystoscopy every year! Living on the North Shore, so it must be Waitemata District Health Board. Thanks for the well wishes, I'm interested to see how quickly the results come back.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Harveyp View Post
    Thanks Minerbarejet, I can only imagine, from what he's said it isn't pleasant having cystoscopy every year! Living on the North Shore, so it must be Waitemata District Health Board. Thanks for the well wishes, I'm interested to see how quickly the results come back.
    Excellent. Thank you for replying so promptly, many of the long term holders will be grateful for this priceless bit of information as this has been an area of some concern.
    Trust the results will be negative and back within the 5 days.
    You have made my day and others no doubt. Many thanks.

No Problems, I got quite excited when I saw it come out of the box myself! Pleased I could provide some positive news for you.
    Harvey

Cellmid gave us more information today. They have received 94k in royalties during the last quarter, payment was made in June and was for a six month period. Worst case scenario $94000 ÷ $10 = 9400 tests carried out in a six month period.

I'm trying to dig around but cant find any reference to the cost Cellmid receive. How do you derive the $10 figure?