sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    Balance, "The comment" you refer to was just one of many in that article (http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11178639) that any number of investors could have construed as being "positive" enough to want to invest into PEB. Remember the SP had already been into the $1.50's before declining (no doubt due to profit taking by short termers).

How can you base your tirade against DD & CS solely on that one comment? It appears your comments are being motivated more because DD & CS had the temerity to actually sell a portion of their holdings.....not because they were making positive comments about their business.

There were no rules saying they weren't allowed to sell their shares and there were plenty of opportunities for others who wanted to sell as well. In fact, the likes of Snapiti and the Moose (BFG) and no doubt others did just that. Since he sold, the Moose has done nothing but down ramped PEB and wished the rest of us good luck from the safety of the side lines. And you talk about honorable men.

"Let it go Michael"....

...and now I have read your latest comments....and if I wanted to listen to you...are you advising me to sell PEB. If not, am I to suffer the consequences?
    I am with you about the rampers.

You don't have to listen to me and I am not advising you to sell.

My beef all the time is the 'tens of thousands of tests' and my belief that PEB owes it to shareholders, investors and the market to provide a proper update on where sales are at. No more hype and feel good statements about 'meeting our expectations' etc. What about the tens of thousands of tests expectations? If they are unpaid, fine. But let's have them.

Meanwhile, we have posters here trying to shut down any discussion and inference to CS's comment. May work with others, does not with me as NZOG and Pike River blind-sided supporters found out. The more they try to shut me down, the deeper I dig.
    Last edited by Balance; 27-11-2014 at 12:40 PM.

Guru

''PEB charman David Darling has acknowledged that the American market has been far more difficult than anticipated.As a result of disappointing sales he has announced that Joe Shmoe will be appointed as the chief marketing consultant and there will be a capital raising ''.

would you base anything on that one comment?

Either Chris swan was wrong or misleading or the Otago Daily times was wrong in its interview--neither has corrected the statement
    Last edited by skid; 27-11-2014 at 12:46 PM.

Guru

I still dont get why not even the optimistic have predicted a healthy lot of sales?

What should we be looking for tomorrow? What will satisfy Mr Market ?

Banned

I think too Hancock’s there may be a lot happening behind the scenes just like that, there are a few more staff doing important things than this time last year too.

I’m interested actually to get a feel tomorrow for how many of these mini user programmes with the LUG’s have been initiated, the one’s we heard about at the last reporting.

There is no guarantee that they will all roll over into agreements, the goal is a humble 10% market share after all, but each one initiated prospectively lights a fuse for its own revenue stream, all accumulating together nicely over the next 12 months.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy View Post
    Is that a promise to stop posting in this thread after tomorrow?
    I don't think anyone but Snapiti, Hank and MAC will be posting after tomorrow if the results are terrible because they'll have had enough!

Do you promise to admit I was right if they are terrible? I'm willing to admit I was wrong; I have done so before and am only human!

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    I am with you about the rampers.

You don't have to listen to me and I am not advising you to sell.

My beef all the time is the 'tens of thousands of tests' and my belief that PEB owes it to shareholders, investors and the market to provide a proper update on where sales are at. No more hype and feel good statements about 'meeting our expectations' etc. What about the tens of thousands of tests expectations? If they are unpaid, fine. But let's have them.

Meanwhile, we have posters here trying to shut down any discussion and inference to CS's comment. May work with others, does not with me as NZOG and Pike River blind-sided supporters found out. The more they try to shut me down, the deeper I dig.
    I like your posts Balance and its always good to hear different opinions on companies, it is often easy to get caught up in the hype and expect things to go sky high (some posters almost act like companies can do no wrong and have no chance of failing) ignoring the risk and overstating the positives, it is always good to have posters that make people get some good grounding and re-asses.

Peb - i like the science, but there is still a lot of risk, no guarantees, science vs the commercial world vs laws/legislation can conflict! However I hope they succeed.

Keep up the good work Balance

Cheers
    Last edited by NZSilver; 27-11-2014 at 12:49 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    I think too Hancock’s there may be a lot happening behind the scenes just like that, there are a few more staff doing important things than this time last year too.

I’m interested actually to get a feel tomorrow for how many of these mini user programmes with the LUG’s have been initiated, the one’s we heard about at the last reporting.

There is no guarantee that they will all roll over into agreements, the goal is a humble 10% market share after all, but each one initiated prospectively lights a fuse for its own revenue stream, all accumulating together nicely over the next 12 months.
    So your looking for an update on user programs or better yet news of one on board with a revenue agreement---Ok thats a start.

Surely there must be others who have an idea what would ignite the market?

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Just caught up on the last 10000 posts since yesterday. Here's a brief summary for people who can't be Fu*&ed reading it all;

PEB made some new announcements but it turns out people are more interested in Snapiti and debating a possible CS comment from ages ago.

If they post poor results tomorrow what does that mean? It doesn't mean the product isn't brilliant... It doesn't mean that the product has lost its competitive advantage on its closest competitors... It may well mean that TIME is needed to make these factors more apparent to the right people.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by benjitara View Post
    If they post poor results tomorrow what does that mean? It doesn't mean the product isn't brilliant... It doesn't mean that the product has lost its competitive advantage on its closest competitors... It may well mean that TIME is needed to make these factors more apparent to the right people.
    Fair comment ben--But part of our education ,I reckon is doing our best to determine what the market is expecting from tomorrows announcement--If your right ,but the herd thinks different ,and you sell and buy-then you could conceivably end up with more shares.