sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by benjitara View Post
    If they post poor results tomorrow what does that mean? It doesn't mean the product isn't brilliant... It doesn't mean that the product has lost its competitive advantage on its closest competitors... It may well mean that TIME is needed to make these factors more apparent to the right people.
    TIME is fine when a company is already profitable and is not burning through cash.

TIME is also fine if a company's product is not going to be copied or replicated.

Telecom believed CDMA was the right technology but TIME was not on its side - ended up losing Telecom billions of dollars in lost opportunities and customers, but Telecom had plenty of cash from its other operations. It survived but in a much weakened state.

Banned

If they post poor results tomorrow what does that mean? It doesn't mean the product isn't brilliant... It doesn't mean that the product has lost its competitive advantage on its closest competitors... It may well mean that TIME is needed to make these factors more apparent to the right people.
    Yep, it is totally the outlook tomorrow that is important, commentary on prospective agreements, and some indication on LUG mini user programmes too I think which are unlikely to ever be announced individually, that’s what’s important to the market as that’s where the big revenues will be generated.

As for starter revenues from the previous reporting period, whilst staff were being recruited and trained, and relationships with health organisations were just being starting to be initiated, well, shrug, couldn’t give a toss for them, absolutely meaningless.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    Yep, it is totally the outlook tomorrow that is important, commentary on prospective agreements, and some indication on LUG mini user programmes too I think which are unlikely to ever be announced individually, that’s what’s important to the market as that’s where the big revenues will be generated.

As for starter revenues from the previous reporting period, whilst staff were being recruited and trained, and relationships with health organisations were just being starting to be initiated, well, shrug, couldn’t give a toss for them, absolutely meaningless.
    But does MR Market think they are meaningless?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    So your looking for an update on user programs or better yet news of one on board with a revenue agreement---Ok thats a start.

Surely there must be others who have an idea what would ignite the market?
    I really don’t care what the market does in the short term, I’ve no interest in selling, quite content with an update every six months watching the IP accumulate, agreements being reached, number of user programmes accumulate, as that’s the business model being rolled out and where the investment is.

But, it will be of absolutely no surprise to see the SP move up the $0.42 to $3.57 valuation range over the coming year if Pacific Edge keep successfully ticking off commercial milestones along the plan provided, the way they have been to date.

I can't see how anyone would want to think that PEB has processed 1000's of tests so far. That sort of thinking would fly in the face of their own intelligence. This businesses sales will be effected most be allowing institutions to trial the product, see that it works better than current procedures at a cost that allows for the use of it as part of standard medical protocols and then sign agreements that ensure its use. Simply as that . Have we seen any announcements conclusively supporting those thoughts? At the moment I'd say we've seen very few announcements that support those thoughts so I'm not expecting a large amount of sales... and It doesn't worry me.... And as for a person saying $100 million in 5 years, people say a lot of things that people cling to. Hitler thought the nazis would rule for 1000 years...

Guru

I would venture to say that there are some who are interested in what the market(SP) does tomorrow,ya know?--something to kind of cement all those agreements in place.
    Then we can think about what happens later. just a little bit of that ''hoards of cash" would help

Guru

I can't see how anyone would want to think that PEB has processed 1000's of tests so far. That sort of thinking would fly in the face of their own intelligence. This businesses sales will be effected most be allowing institutions to trial the product, see that it works better than current procedures at a cost that allows for the use of it as part of standard medical protocols and then sign agreements that ensure its use. Simply as that . Have we seen any announcements conclusively supporting those thoughts? At the moment I'd say we've seen very few announcements that support those thoughts so I'm not expecting a large amount of sales... and It doesn't worry me.... And as for a person saying $100 million in 5 years, people say a lot of things that people cling to. Hitler thought the nazis would rule for 1000 years...
    But that ,ah,is what PEB is saying....

Banned

I would venture to say that there are some who are interested in what the market(SP) does tomorrow,ya know?--something to kind of cement all those agreements in place.
    Then we can think about what happens later. just a little bit of that ''hoards of cash" would help
    Perhaps so Skid, protagonistic knockers aside, most debate seems to arise on these threads simply because folk are investing to different time horizons without considering each other’s outlook in that respect.

Whether anyone is hoping to make a quick buck off an announcement or are just content with an update from a company with all the potential in the world, literally, I wish you all luck.

Advanced Member

If you all like to have a ten minute break, you are welcome to join me for a nice cold milkshake over on atm cafe. SW.

But that ,ah,is what PEB is saying....
    Don't worry what they are saying.
    4 frogs sit on a log and decide to jump off, how many frogs are left on the log? 4! because saying something and actually doing it are two entirely different things. Worry (if you have to) about what they are doing.