sharetrader
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    double? Haha... How about multiple....my genuine concern over this behaviour, apart from being some sort of mental deficiency, is the insidious desire to influence the opinions and trading activities of others with 'consensus' views from seemingly different posters, when in fact it is a single view. Is there an agenda? I think so.....

if these people are found to work for instos, funds or brokers, I would imagine the FMA would be in boots and all.
    Yeah so how much credibility can you give to balance's posts on this thread when he had to use multiple names to get his message across? absolutely none IMO, I must say Noodles comes as a bit of a shock as I gave him a lot of kudos. Even Moosie didn't use more than one identity at once.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I have asked the Mod's to consider pulling this thread at least for a few months as genuine holders have given up posting and when a running commentary on every price drop is all that makes up a thread then its basically becomes pointless as everyone can view that for themselves anyway. If others feel the same I would encourage them to also pm the Mod's.
    Soooooo, Cellmid received its First royalty payment from sales $(68000), it was paid sometime within the last twelve months and I suppose that puts test either billed or carried out between 7555-68000 depending on the details of the agreement.

Hmmm from Cellmid's reporting point of view PEB have just completed their first full year of trading

Over and out Team.

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Merged Denis with Noodles as they're the same person.

Vince

I'd like to know if Dennis /Noodles had consensus views, referenced each others statements or had opposing opinions (just for interests sake). But I guess its to late to read the differernt posts is it?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Carpenterjoe View Post
    Soooooo, Cellmid received its First royalty payment from sales $(68000), it was paid sometime within the last twelve months and I suppose that puts test either billed or carried out between 7555-68000 depending on the details of the agreement.

Hmmm from Cellmid's reporting point of view PEB have just completed their first full year of trading

Over and out Team.
    as usual -it raises more questions than answers--dont suppose there is a translation code attached

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy View Post
    This place has become pathetic. Just finished another 24 hour ban, presumably for trying to holder trader jackson to account. What a f*cking joke.

Have also requested a permanent account deletion.

Enjoy squabbling in the sandbox everyone. I'll be busy making money.

Cheers
    Shame to see you go NG, you were straight up and at least we knew who you were, all the best for your future.

Quote Originally Posted by psychic View Post
    Sure you can sell it. PEB can and do sell tests. They have all the necessary accreditation.

But that does not mean NZ DHB's are early adopters eh? They won't pay for a UroVysion test, yet in the US it is part of Clinical practice. The NMP22 test has been selling for a decade...
    I do not know the decision making process around the NZ adoption (or lack thereof) of UroVysion/NMP22 however I have stated the structure which indeed allows NZ DHBs to be "early adopters" and can provide a number of examples where this is the case.

Guru

Probably is to hold me (and others) to account... I'll say it again lets just wait 2-3 years, and then you can start firing pot shots again.

Those that are happy to make daily running cometary, well that's fine, enjoy. You won't get any constructive comments (all the experienced/senior people, some of which who have been to every PEB general meeting, have left), and it will become a form of personal attacks rather well informed "guesstimations"/information.

I will make the comment that what I am finding interesting at this moment is the number of retail investors (not institutions, volume is far to small) that are panicking with PEB shares, don't these people know its bad to sell on a down? Probably more experienced investors slowly snapping them up. But anyway, it doesn't really matter what happens in the next few days, rather what happens in 2-3 years time.

Banned

TJ I think NG is talking about holding you to account on Arvida not Peb.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    TJ I think NG is talking about holding you to account on Arvida not Peb.
    Oh I see, maybe it was but I don't think it would have been because of that (really?), nothing harsh was exchanged (in my view). His views are his views, not like there was any swearing or personal attack.

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    ... don't these people know its bad to sell on a down? Probably more experienced investors slowly snapping them up. But anyway, it doesn't really matter what happens in the next few days, rather what happens in 2-3 years time.
    Actually it's more timely, profitable and prudent to sell on the way down. Likewise, buying on the way up.
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.