sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by psychic View Post
    Cheers mate - No , I meant the probable confirmation bias was mine - not yours.

The whole Healthcare process is a riddle to me. I mean you have the likes of AHRQ set up to advise other Departments in the US on these things, and blow me, CMS don't follow AHRQ recommendations. We have this NHC in NZ, reaching logical conclusions regarding patients presenting with Haematuria, studies backed up by our own DHB's, and they still drag their feet. (I bet they will jump on the US acceptance post KP trial...)

It is a slow moving train for sure. Gives holders the heebies and the stone throwers something easy to aim for.

Very much appreciate your keeping an ear to the ground as you drift about Otago. Cheers
    As I might have mentioned to you before I have had quite a lot of dealings with the Ministry of Health, DHBs, and hospitals and I can promise you it is a riddle to most of them as well!

Quote Originally Posted by twotic View Post
    Jeepers, that is quite a range you've identified so Im not sure how useful it is? Interested to know how you came up with it though.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, CDY receive a single digit amount per test sold, last financial year they received a $68000 payment from PEB. The first royalty payment from sales.

$68000/$9 = 7555 tests reimbursed for
    $68000/$1 = 68000 tests

Now it has to be closer to $10 than $1

Its not that useful as more interesting, because if you multiply out 7555 tests x $500 = 3.7 mil.

Or if you divide Peb last rev 1.7mil/7555 you get a test price $225

Or is my brain farting

Quote Originally Posted by Carpenterjoe View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, CDY receive a single digit amount per test sold, last financial year they received a $68000 payment from PEB. The first royalty payment from sales.

$68000/$1 = 68000 tests

Its not that useful as more interesting, because if you multiply out 7555 tests x $500 = 3.7 mil.

Or is my brain farting
    You might be right because the FY2015 presentation stated that its annualised lab throughput for FY15 is several thousands.

Let's see how the lab throughput increases in FY16-H1.

$68000/$1 = 68000 tests

Or is my brain farting
    Yup you are right it does look interesting. Seems like something holders may want to follow up on because on the face of it the numbers/rhetoric don't seem to add up. Maybe there is something we are missing?? Perhaps time lags? paid tests vs unpaid tests? I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by twotic View Post
    Yup you are right it does look interesting. Seems like something holders may want to follow up on because on the face of it the numbers/rhetoric don't seem to add up. Maybe there is something we are missing?? Perhaps time lags? paid tests vs unpaid tests? I'm not sure.
    Yeah, not having a concrete time period sucks.

What is considered a sale from Cdy perspective,

It is possible these figures show great growth or a cheaper sale price or total tests paid+unpaid.

Hopefully next years payment is a boomer.

Just on a side note, found this snippet on Inspire.

"I requested immunotherapy w/o even knowing what BCG was, nor anything else to do w/BC. 1 year out and just had a cysto + cytology (Atypical) + FISH + CT scan and happy to report ALL came up clear. So far so good. Awaiting results from CxBladder urine test to make sure no CIS lurking"

Seeing our product helping someone fight Bladder Cancer.

Whens the takeover?

Guru

At this stage I dont think it would be good for PEB share holders--might be great for the buyers though.(i was just bringing up the possibility as it is getting pretty cheap,if some big co wanted to have a part of that market.)

Institutions rebalancing ?

it is clear a downward trend., momentum is keep cracking down

Probably old news for most, but looks like PEB is going to be removed from the NZX50 on the 18th Sept. No doubt this will continue to effect sentiment on this stock. On the flip side, Like Skid mentioned, it may make it more attractive for a takeover somewhere down the track. How low it actually has to go is anybody guess though.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Question All that I know

$68000/$1 = 68000 tests

Or is my brain farting
    There was some discussion with regard to royalties earlier this year as it was noticed that each Edison report on PEB had a different, and higher, percentage royalty rate in it.

But whether it is a percentage, at what rate, how it covers user-trials and on what price basis is all conjecture.

To be honest we know so little about the agreement between PEB and CellMid that everything is pure pointless speculation.

The 'facts' that I know are that CellMid got $18k royalties to HY and $68k (i.e. another $50k) to full year.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum