sharetrader
Page 841 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 34174179183183783883984084184284384484585189194113411841 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,410 of 21246

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    so you are full of it then
    I thought this website was for sharing info and debating issue's.
    Take it or leave it.. the company exits.
    Truth is like poetry. And most people f*cking hate poetry.

Looking in the mirror pal?

DIL has been a stellar investment since the financial restatements hasnt it?
    Last edited by Schrodinger; 23-07-2014 at 10:39 AM.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Whipmoney View Post
    Take it or leave it.. the company exits.
    take it you mean exists?

Quote Originally Posted by psychic View Post
    Hi Roger. Again, appreciate your perspective from the coal face on all this.

The Clinical trial results noted Cxbladder:

Detected six urothelial carcinoma not identified by cystoscopy during the clinical work-up but confirmed at the 12 month follow-up:

1 x T2 single renal pelvis.
    1 x Unk multiple high grade bladder tumours.
    1 x T2 single high grade bladder tumour.
    3 x Renal pelvic / distal uteric tumours (detected by CT; not path confirmed)

So worth doing as well?
    Good question. Cytology and renal ultrasound were normal test results. Also a further blood test looked good and I did the bowel screening test that Waitemata DHB are running and that's good as well. Its become clear that my one-off haematuria was the result of a urinary track infection, (I had the stinging in the end of my dick which confirmed it was a UTI) which cleared up very quickly with the appropriate antibiotics. All these tests I've done including the cystoscopy to come on 31 July, to me seem very fulsome given the original symptoms and it being a one off, and I'm feeling very jaded from all this testing which seems almost too precautionary but I'll have a think about whether to proceed with a CX Bladder test after the cystoscopy. Many thanks indeed for your reminder of the clinical trial results.
    Last edited by Beagle; 23-07-2014 at 11:12 AM.

Banned

Roger typical NZ OTT procedures they use a hammer to crack an egg bit like sending 4 cop cars plus Search&Rescue to look for an elderly resident from Malvina Major who took a stroll one block down the street.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Welcome to the forum. if you go back through my posts over the last 6 -7 weeks you'll see I'm in a similar situation to your friend. The problem with just doing a CX Bladder test is it doesn't test for any problems in your kidney's. Further, it appears medical professionals, certainly the ones I've spoken to, rate the MK1 eyeball test looking up your whizzer as being more reliable. PEB themselves say their CX bladder is complimentary to a cystoscopy, not a replacement for it.
    Thanks for the reply Roger, yes I have read your posts over recent weeks, they are very insightful. So just to clarify, does the cystoscopy test for kidney problems?

Quote Originally Posted by Markymarknz View Post
    Thanks for the reply Roger, yes I have read your posts over recent weeks, they are very insightful. So just to clarify, does the cystoscopy test for kidney problems?
    No it doesn't. The renal ultrasound is where they have a good look at your bladder and kidney's. They can pick up quite a bit of information from that including whether you have kidney stones. Blood tests test for kidney functionality too.

Couta1 - Yeah mate, I haven't been referring to myself as a lab rat for nothing, that's how I feel. Got an eye test too, just for good measure, does that make me a masochist LOL.
    I think like most men, I prefer to get all this sort of crap over with at once.
    Last edited by Beagle; 23-07-2014 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    I feel like calling up Robbo to head over and give me a few good ol' kidney shots just so I can pee blood, get referred to the docs and see if they have CxBladder (and use it for good measure so they at least 1 more test on the board).

I remember I posted a chart predicting a test of 50 cents with a downside target in the 40-45 cent bracket. This was before rocket/Chatanooga choo-choo time. I'd hate for my prediction to finally come to fruition. See if I can dig it up from the archives...
    I can save you from two savage beatings. 1. Don't bother getting a beating from your mate. Waitemata DHB appear completely uninterested in giving me a CX Bladder test despite me asking for one in an e.mail and again verbally in discussion with the hospital registrar.
    2. Wait till it breaks 75 cents on the upside on the back of great sales results, if they're forthcoming in due course. Only time will tell if the current market cap is justified on a NPV basis of future earnings.
    I've gone with my gut feel on this, albeit heavily influenced by my coal-face experience and sold out a while back.
    Last edited by Beagle; 23-07-2014 at 12:37 PM.

Advanced Member

Brilliant Snapiti.

Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
    Looking in the mirror pal?

DIL has been a stellar investment since the financial restatements hasnt it?
    If I recall correctly you were saying this sub $3.50. If you don't believe that a 14%+ return is good then you probably have questionable investment methodologies.
    Truth is like poetry. And most people f*cking hate poetry.