sharetrader
Page 845 of 2129 FirstFirst ... 34574579583584184284384484584684784884985589594513451845 ... LastLast
Results 8,441 to 8,450 of 21281

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    The bit I liked was right at the end with that bidder prepared to go to 74 and take out everything to 72 until some bailer couldnt believe his "luck" and nailed it back to 70. Very encouraging and it has closed above the long term trend line that someone said was 67-66. A month to the AGM when all the answers to your questions or in some cases grizzles will be revealed. Bobcat might be right and we get a bit of a lift from here to the meeting. Still a month to go on the original prediction for CMS approval - that could still come through on time but I get a feeling there is a delay with all the Obamacare stuff.
    Hi Miner. Yes that final bit of trading was encouraging eh. Pity about the last minute dumper, but as Moosie says, it is volatile and so is being traded.

The CMS approval is hopefully end of the year now. I'm assuming that the AHRQ Review is part of that process.

Quote Originally Posted by psychic View Post
    How can it possibly be "for the benefit of others" when you are talking absolute crap?

And don't give me the sold out at the top stuff, you were buying and selling and missing out and worrying all the way up as I recall.
    (may have this wrong but you are a trader afterall.. right?

For what it's worth, I'm doing yer Da's thing also
    Relax - that's what traders do. Talk it up when they have bought, then talk it down after they have sold.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Relax - that's what traders do. Talk it up when they have bought, then talk it down after they have sold.
    I back in yesterday .....just a bit of a play ......reckon it will go back to somewhere near 90 again soon.

I just have that feeling they might come out and announce something next week

AWOL

Hi Miner. Yes that final bit of trading was encouraging eh. Pity about the last minute dumper, but as Moosie says, it is volatile and so is being traded.

The CMS approval is hopefully end of the year now. I'm assuming that the AHRQ Review is part of that process.
    The other thing was the punter at 69 probably thought s/he was going to get it and missed out. See what happens this morning- an extremely large announcement would do wonders.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I back in yesterday .....just a bit of a play ......reckon it will go back to somewhere near 90 again soon.

I just have that feeling they might come out and announce something next week
    But of course, W69.

I have never had any problems with traders talking stocks up and down - it's up to posters to know and decide who are traders and who are investors.

AWOL

Someone must want 500 pretty bad, certainly allowing plenty of clearance at .80.

Moosie. Talk about the post in question please. I'm not questioning TA or your generally very valuable contribution

Moosie. Talk about the post in question please. I'm not questioning TA or your generally very valuable contribution
    Moose is getting itchy to press the 'BUY' button so watch carefully.

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Haha exactly. Low volume today and failed to break 70 resistance. Still bearish as anything

Think so, Moose?

Waiting now to see you change the tone of your postings.

Last edited by Balance; 25-07-2014 at 10:33 AM.

Short-term downward trend line broken today.
    Long-term upward trendline established off 62c earlier this week.
    Looking more bullish now than it has for a while.

Discl: Bid on market.
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.