sharetrader
Page 64 of 177 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast

This reminds me of the dropping of counterfeit deutschemarks over Germany in WWII - look out Hawera.............

Share Collector

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    OK, I'm going to need some help her. Can we assume NTA is $0.0060.
    Where did you get your nta from? I got mine from FY11 balance sheet, group equity less intangibles... and it isn't a positive number.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Where did you get your nta from? I got mine from FY11 balance sheet, group equity less intangibles... and it isn't a positive number.
    Just grabbed it off the fundamentals on Findata.co.nz.

You'de end up with around -$7,239,000 or is that -$0.0035 a share?

Share Collector

I read the adjustment to be that they get as many shares as it takes to make the nta add up to $2.25m, which is rather tricky when nta is negative. However, perhaps as you point out, some theorist might suggest that means they actually owe ALF shares. i.e. $2.25m/-.0032 = -702m. Add on the 90m they were issued and they had better start buying up shares to hand back...

that means they actually owe ALF shares. i.e. $2.25m/-.0032 = -702m. Add on the 90m they were issued and they had better start buying up shares to hand back...
    I don't think they will need to buy back shares. As substantial shareholders they will probably just be asked to cancel their 702m holding. Here's a tip for current ALF holders - get in there and buy at $0.003. With 2,042m currently issued shared, less 702m shares significant holders will cancel leaves us with 1,340m shares. Current capitalisation is $6m or $0.003 a share - my cunning plan will see the $6m cap equate to $0.0045: a 50% increase in your investment!

Footnote: you get that investment advice for free and without input from Alloway or PWC. Rest assured taking this advice will result in the same outcome as previously experienced. Once you've made a killing on that punt I've got a cracker bit of land in Queenstown which is just crying out to be added to your portfolio!

Share Collector

Mini, you ramper... you posted that and someone took out 1m at 0.4cps... hope your tip was "Class Advice"!

(I suspect it was Winner trying to make a make a comeback in the competition this month.)
    Last edited by Lizard; 30-09-2011 at 05:07 PM.

Mini, you ramper... you posted that and someone took out 1m at 0.4cps... hope your tip was "Class Advice"!
    Between you and me, I've been asked by Radio Live to host a Sunday morning investment show.

Share Collector

Between you and me, I've been asked by Radio Live to host a Sunday morning investment show.
    Well that's good, because I know of a few Finance Companies that might want a bit of endorsement!

Looks like ALF is going to keep us in suspense until Monday. Actually, they said in their August update that the audited report was going to be available by the 28 September. Guess they are still trying to unfreeze the computer - or perhaps trying to string together the logic to claim they are owed 792m shares by the placement holders.

Great news mate --- following in the footsteps of gurus like Doug S E eh

Audited 30 June Annual report hasn't been received by Stock Exchange. Trading in securities will be suspended if not handed over by COB 7 October. We know it takes a while to massage accounts to give them a decent look and convince the Auditors to let them through.