sharetrader
Page 132 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1443

Yes, NAV now $1.3082 as at market close at calendar 2023 year end.

KFL trading at $1.22 looks good buying to me and still no indication any share buyback is in progress despite the discount exceeding 6%.

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldson View Post
    Yes, NAV now $1.3082 as at market close at calendar 2023 year end.

KFL trading at $1.22 looks good buying to me and still no indication any share buyback is in progress despite the discount exceeding 6%.
    i think they have no money to do buy back. thats why they never do one. would need to sell more stock to do it on top of the stock they already sell to pay dividends
    one step ahead of the herd

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    i think they have no money to do buy back. thats why they never do one. would need to sell more stock to do it on top of the stock they already sell to pay dividends
    At the end of the last FY (31/3/23) they only had $6.4m cash and the year prior about $8m. So somewhere between 1-2% of total value. So not a huge amount of latitude for buybacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    At the end of the last FY (31/3/23) they only had $6.4m cash and the year prior about $8m. So somewhere between 1-2% of total value. So not a huge amount of latitude for buybacks.
    buyback fake news. i sold out again no confidence in this co after they dont do buy back

I really dont care. Dividend is calculated on NTA and DRP allocated on average share price less 3% so win win for me. The fact that it is CURRENTLY trading below NTA is only a good thing to me

Guru

buyback fake news. i sold out again no confidence in this co after they dont do buy back
    I don't think you have ever had any confidence in KFL.

Was that 252 shares trade at 1.22 yours?

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    I don't think you have ever had any confidence in KFL.

Was that 252 shares trade at 1.22 yours?
    lol i sold out before today. as ive said on this thread i trade kfl based on nz50 trend.
    kfl gone up cause nz50 gone up.
    doesnt hide the fact though for you long termers that this co management and directors is poor in my opinion. nav keep going down and div's by them having to keep selling stock. they only be saved by nz50 going up.

so place your bet for 24 will nz50 go up or down based on wall st having such a big yr lastyr. ( nz50 just follows wall st )

Investments

Bull is not an investor but a trader by profession ....his attention span is about 7 days ...he calls a fund follower of NZX50 trend ...of course it will follow ...long term it's marginally outperformed NZX50G ...as its a fund of NZX listed long term growth oriented blue chips ...it tends to do well when rates are down and growth is good

If one thinks future will have those conditions then holding on to your KFL is the wisest move otherwise one can always trade PEB etc ...

Had tried to explain to him how KFL dividends work and how much shortfall they have towards dividend payments per YEAR ...just 1.2% ...selling 1.2% stock in a year does not deplete NAV which had given 7-10% growth YOY including bad years ...but he does not want to understand or read other's posts ...thus he sticks with his half baked beliefs ...good on him

lol i sold out before today. as ive said on this thread i trade kfl based on nz50 trend.
    kfl gone up cause nz50 gone up.
    doesnt hide the fact though for you long termers that this co management and directors is poor in my opinion. nav keep going down and div's by them having to keep selling stock. they only be saved by nz50 going up.

so place your bet for 24 will nz50 go up or down based on wall st having such a big yr lastyr. ( nz50 just follows wall st )
    Just curious as to why you trade KFL based on NZX50 trend instead of trading NZX50 itself? Mind explaining your strategy again?

Cheers

Investments

He was trying to get help from Buyback of KFL due to huge discount to NAV ...thus it was more favourable to trade KFL then real time index