sharetrader
Page 18 of 143 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast

Rakon now 10% of KFL dil. Nav 1.6773 Closed at 1.65 today. Wonder how big the SLG component is?

And $1 BRM is now worth over $1.50.

Advanced Member

I think you mean $1.15? the float has been great $1.15 plus 1/2 x .32 for the warrants so $1.31 over the $1.00 issue price. Mind you if they revert to the discount that applies to SAM & KFL then there is room for price correction.

Sorry Tim you are right, I topped up with BRM warrants so I was 1 to 1.
    I think the KFL warrants at 14 c were the best.

quote:Originally posted by sniper

quote:Originally posted by Paper Tiger

quote:Originally posted by sniper

Accidents waiting to happen - that's how I would describe some of KFL's investments and investment strategy. TUA, RBD, WHS, BGR, KID, POD etc make for a parade of uglies invested in by KFL. What else lurks in the portfolio? That's why the share will always trade at a discount.
    KFL was at the end of February invested in CTL, CVT, FRE, MFT, MHI, NZX, PPL, RYM, SOE, WAM according to the Fisher Funds Newsletter.

So now is your chance to prove that you are more than a backward looking whinger and tell us which of these are the accidents waiting to happen and why.
    Could be NZX, could be CTL, could be SOE, could be FRE. History says that there's a strong likelihood that one or more will blow up in the next 12 months.

Would you invest in a company when it has that kind of track record? [^]
    Yes I would invest in KFL Did you metamorphose Sniper. Could someone say who he snipes as now or has history quietly proved him wrong RIP

KFL barely trades at a discount now. Congrats once more to D Pick

KFL and KFLWA suit me fine.
    TT

Predict the dil NAV will come out at around 1.60 so at a 6% discount at current price of 1.50 Clearly the PPL RAK overreaction has made people desert. Since these are now recovering KFL is better buying than it has been for ages but it is still currently on its low. A bargain for the brave?

Advanced Member

Good shopping but I prefer Salvus (SAM).

Tim23
    Sam has limited appeal imo due to very low turnover but has a couple of good shares in common with KFL (MFT RAK) and a healthy discount to dil NAV too as under the radar as well. I liked ABA and WDT and bought separately recently. Like MVN too but SAM is more volatile as well and perhaps you see more growth potential. I watch it. Has picked a couple of takeovers and improved recently.

Predict the dil NAV 1.60+ tomorrow for KFL equivqlent to 1.64 cum div and if that doesn't lift the sp then people are being quite cautious at present. A low of 1.47 today or 8% disc. Perhaps the exchange rate uncertainty and higher interest rates likely make cash king at present. Clearly some are cashing up and watching the indicators and waiting or heading to the ASX. Don't blame them.

Dil NAV 1.617 today greater than 1.60 as predicted. Selling after the notice at 1.49 8% discount to NAV! Equivalent to 1.65 cum div Nav has declined 1% sp declined 7% [?][?][?] Warrants are higher at 1.52 so why are people selling out head shares at 1.49? No significant changes today in NAV so flight to cash continues. Good buying for the brave imo.

Maybe a bit of fear driving KFL-4 of its largest holdings showing weakness-RYM,MFT,PPL,RAK.You may be trying to over analyse things?