sharetrader
Page 162 of 167 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1664

Thread: Nzd.usd

lol 35 cents... yeh right... your housing bubble will definitely not come to fruition, as houses for offshore buyers will be damn cheap!

Quote Originally Posted by MARKETWINNER View Post
    My biggest worry is will NZD and AUD go below 0.35 and below 0.45
    BEARISH

do you even know what you're saying?
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    lol

BULLISH!
    Sorry Dear Peat

I made a mistake. Please see my new update.

My year end target for NZD was one NZD equals to 0.60 cents of USD. Now I believe it can reach 0.55 or below that level.We should see further weakness in NZD in 2016 and 2017 as well due to rising interest in the USA. 2017/18 should become very bullish period for USD.

My ideas are not a recommendation to either buy or sell any security, commodity, property or currency. Please do your own research prior to making any investment decisions.

China PMI well below expectations. That'll take the AUS, NZD, commodities down with it.

NZD breaks .6500
    .6477 as I type. Strong downtrend continues.

Huge jump in the dairy price overnight up a whopping 19%! Seems like a short covering rally when you get that sort of move.
    I almost went long the Kiwi at 0.6520ish, but don't like trading against a trend.
    In saying that I'm surprised the Kiwi didn't rally more after the dairy auction
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

62c. EURNZD moved almost 7.5% from 1.74 to 1.87.

Cool.

I'm back in - long against both the USD, JPY and EUR. With US Equity market futures opening higher for tomorrow, anything under .645 NZD/USD, 76.25 NZD/JPY or over 1.80 EUR/NZD is fine with me.

Also expecting a bounce for both the AUD and CAD against most other currencies (CAD of course has followed the price of oil). As I write this the AUD is lifting against the USD but usually pivots more substantially closer to midday, and so I wait...

Today's (3pm) announcement on our inflation expectations may drag the NZD a bit - we'll see.
    Last edited by Bobcat.; 25-08-2015 at 11:13 AM.
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat. View Post
    I'm back in - long against both the USD, JPY and EUR.
    its looks like all the markets experienced a bit of a flash crash last night - I'm seeing all massive hammers , with huge ranges on some platforms (500 pips)and merely quite large (200) in others. hammers are usually bullish, but certainly not always, and ideally entry points are at the lower range of the tail.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Quote Originally Posted by Pumice View Post
    I'm looking at the daily chart BC (as shown). and just NZD/USD as the thread is titled.

Thanks for the chart. I see what you are saying, but lets keep this friendly eh. we all have different time frames and TA.
    I'm curious on your long target though. I cant tell if you are expecting 68 or 88.
    I'm still targeting 63c in the medium term - i.e next 3-6 months. (just my "research")
    Not far from .6300 currently .6332
    Cant see this trend reversing anytime soon. GDT might help out if its another strong result (Think its out early tomorrow)