sharetrader
Page 226 of 291 FirstFirst ... 126176216222223224225226227228229230236276 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 2905
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    Thanks Percy makes sense. Think I'll wait and see what happens up until the next dividend payment My sell point would be below $5. I don't have a lot invested so not too worried in movements before then.
    Yes I found it a bit hard selling and missing the dividend,but when I have cash, some good opportunity usually comes along.I have brought AWF recently,and they are due to report next month.I do not hold TIL at present,but they could surprise when they report next month.

Chart is already back to where it was pre-announcement. As I stated the chart doesn't ring any alarm bells to me.

Up to $5.60 now. Building some good momentum. Percy it's not too late for you to buy back in

percy

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    Up to $5.60 now. Building some good momentum. Percy it's not too late for you to buy back in
    Looks as though I got my timing wrong.
    However I will stay out in the meantime.
    That PE at 23.52 means a great deal of earnings have been priced into the share price.
    If they achieve it well and good.If they don't .......well we know the market will react badly.
    A fair bit of risk .

Pretty pleased​ with the way there are going. This is where I put most of my (stock market) money this year. Might exit on the next news announcement to cash in. Tempted to switch my bet to FPH if they drop any further though. That said, it's hard to turn down RBDs growth strategy with the beat-the-bank dividend rates. Curious to see what they have planned for next year.

Handsome Member

Yeah I stuck in there after hearing their growth plans as well but SP is getting up there now, that PE is looking like I might cash up soon - might have to give the divi a miss. Just need to see what's looking like value to move the funds to, slim pickings atm.

Quote Originally Posted by LAC View Post
    Yeah I stuck in there after hearing their growth plans as well but SP is getting up there now, that PE is looking like I might cash up soon - might have to give the divi a miss. Just need to see what's looking like value to move the funds to, slim pickings atm.
    A high PE does not necessarily mean underweight, there are plenty of picks out there with high multiples that are worth the trailing premium in order to get in on the usually bright future ahead.

RBD could find its place at a PE of 30+ much like FPH if they show consistent sustainable growth...

Completely agree!

What's on the cards next year is crucial.

Hard to get increases or of the mindset though... But if you want to gamble on a change, why not one with such a high dividend? I'm holding out for a comfortable $6

Handsome Member

Im out now, couldn't take that gamble. Wish everyone else luck, really hoping it gets that $6.xx

I see a top of $6.40, either end of this year or into next. I can't see it going much higher without news or some affluent insiders. I'm holding for a bit until I get itchy fingers (happens ) or unless I see something shiny.