sharetrader
Page 438 of 438 FirstFirst ... 338388428434435436437438
Results 4,371 to 4,380 of 4380

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    Does anyone talk HGD now NTL in the forums, I cannae find a thing.
    Can anyone comment on whether to take up the latest offer, and if so, what to do with the options?

Hi stanace a very good question indeed, having had an interest in HGD for what seems to be like decades i would like to think that NTL is far more active and actually creates something tangible for its share holders. If it operates like HGD it will be a long time before it ever puts some gold in the bucket as to speak.

Yes I will take my options, I only hope they get going and show a bit more action and get some gold out of them hills before the gold price go's down again.

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Fellow View Post
    Yes I will take my options, I only hope they get going and show a bit more action and get some gold out of them hills before the gold price go's down again.
    I'm also buying my maximum allocation. I was impressed with the way the AGM went with Murray McKee and Ian Pringle giving a good straight forward overview of NTL's prospects into the future. With the offer fully underwritten, the options being exercisable at a low 2c and BHPL continuing to boost it's cobalt discoveries I don't think I will buy them in quantity much cheaper.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BAPP View Post
    Nicely summed up jess9.

Also I'd just like to add that if you read the credentials of all the Directors, (especially Mr Hill and Mr Grigor) they are all reputable business people and have too much to lose by not at least trying to take HGD to another level.

The company seems to enough working capital to maintain drilling programmes and as you rightly indicate further funding will be easy to find if the main projects progress as we hope.

Sorry whatsup, I don't believe any MD/CEO worth 'his/her' money would ask the above mentioned question. There are many more important factors( "than show me the money from the warrant conversion') to consider when taking on this type of role.

As I said earlier, "IMO a MD/CEO will be appointed in the next month or so". We have an AGM in August which will be the prime time to announce an appointment.

Cheers
    BP

PS: Hi Rik, I understand how you feel. A month or so ago I was over 120% up and today I'm only 20% up. That's a big 'paper' loss. But as I always say, have a plan and stick to it and go with your 'gut' feeling. Do your research, then ask yourself what has changed!
    So look where we have finished based on my 2007 posting, very very interesting Hmmmm !

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BAPP View Post
    IMO both Mr Hill & Mr Grigor have the 'know how' and a network of associates that would easily provide access to funding if required. A good MD/CEO will be well aware of this right from the start.

The important factor is the employment terms that are agreed upon. There must be incentives that entice the selected candidate to develop these prospects further and ultimately create shareholder wealth.

If he/she does their job properly they will have no problem finding funding and the market will follow.

Maybe a geologist is not the best person to grow the company further and I think management realises this point. (I think Peter realises this also and has acknowledged that the company needs some 'new blood', so to speak)

Cheers
    BP
    Posting from July 2007, interesting but no satisfaction !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Posting from July 2007, interesting but no satisfaction !!!!
    When Trent Lash came in i thought HGD would get somewhere but as we know he soon left. It would be interesting to hear from him and what he thought back then. I soon sold out after.
    Also Bapp who was a big cheerleader of HGD until he went and checked out the mine.....

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by ScrappyO View Post
    When Trent Lash came in i thought HGD would get somewhere but as we know he soon left. It would be interesting to hear from him and what he thought back then. I soon sold out after.
    Also Bapp who was a big cheerleader of HGD until he went and checked out the mine.....

I'd like to hear what Peter Atkinson has to say about things - he probably knows the ground around
    the Mountain & potentials better than anyone

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    I'd like to hear what Peter Atkinson has to say about things - he probably knows the ground around
    the Mountain & potentials better than anyone
    Total waste of space. Don't waste your time.

IMO

QUOTE=craic;97233]The original statement that caused me to invest in this company two years ago was published in the Dominion and contained the information that the company expected to realise significant returns from processing in "late 2006" I remains to be seen but the amounts of gold they expect to recover based on core samples would push the share price well above the 20 cps suggested if they are realised.[/QUOTE]

We've come a long way ehh with Heritage now NTL so much reaming of shareholders and on we go,lol.