20 days after the Q1 report was notified to the market, it's now posted in full with the MD&A, on the GEL website under the financial reports section. Still very hard to dig the data out from within a big long text listing.

The GEL price is on the move to NZ29c, which is curious since the Canadian price is stuck hard on C20c or lower. So while all of the volume activity happens on the TSX, some NZers are paying 20% more for the share over here. And I doubt whether we can lead the share up.

My attitude at the moment, is that Glass Earth has the cash they needed to temporarily make good on the deal they struck with Bob Kilgour. Like OGC before them, they saw the prize and simply sold more shares at a lower price to get the required capital, diluting those of us who are longer-term holders. I know they tried hard to get the C35c options picked up, but this sort of marketing needs to be sustained over months, not weeks.

Now if we wanted to, we should be able to buy raw shares near C20c (without the future warrant sweetener offered to the private placement investors), and I am doing so, over on the TSX.