Quote Originally Posted by miner View Post
Hi JB,kiwi JW is a mate of mine he is down south at the mo,lucky bugger found some more nuggets in the last few weeks,we got a tiny bit dredging in coro the other month.

Get a minelab for a detector,worth a bit but they are great detectors,then you just have to learn how to use it :-),let me know how you go as always interested in gold prospecting and if you want may be able to connect you up with me mate to show you some detecting tricks.

Best of luck but remember if it was that easy everyone would be doing it,also allot of gold is found before you leave home,as in do you research and put yourself in the right spot to start with.

Cheers
Miner
Yeah thanks miner I'll have many days over winter free I might have to get in touch with your mate when I get a detector---I also have a mate that use to work on a small gold operation here I want to checkout--

-With my Trail riding experience traveling many 100kms of central trails know of many old gold mining areas I can reach within an hour or so 60kms-70kms per hr depending on weight (Quick in --explore 4-5hrs --Quick out) .