sharetrader

Hybrid View

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Yeah that sounds like the go better get one for next summer too bloody cold now- have many places to go with me 4wd an Dirtbike -family owns large farm in poolburn
    Best of luck with that JB, you are in a fortunate position. Gold trumps silver?
    Let us know how it goes.
    Last edited by elZorro; 23-05-2010 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by elZorro View Post
    Best of luck with that JB, you are in a fortunate position. Gold trumps silver?
    Let us know how it goes.
    Yes will do Have been looking on trademe for a good detector looks like I have to spend 2k+ still finding a couple Oz will soon pay off
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Yes will do Have been looking on trademe for a good detector looks like I have to spend 2k+ still finding a couple Oz will soon pay off

Hi JB,kiwi JW is a mate of mine he is down south at the mo,lucky bugger found some more nuggets in the last few weeks,we got a tiny bit dredging in coro the other month.

Get a minelab for a detector,worth a bit but they are great detectors,then you just have to learn how to use it :-),let me know how you go as always interested in gold prospecting and if you want may be able to connect you up with me mate to show you some detecting tricks.

Best of luck but remember if it was that easy everyone would be doing it,also allot of gold is found before you leave home,as in do you research and put yourself in the right spot to start with.

Cheers
    Miner

Quote Originally Posted by miner View Post
    Hi JB,kiwi JW is a mate of mine he is down south at the mo,lucky bugger found some more nuggets in the last few weeks,we got a tiny bit dredging in coro the other month.

Get a minelab for a detector,worth a bit but they are great detectors,then you just have to learn how to use it :-),let me know how you go as always interested in gold prospecting and if you want may be able to connect you up with me mate to show you some detecting tricks.

Best of luck but remember if it was that easy everyone would be doing it,also allot of gold is found before you leave home,as in do you research and put yourself in the right spot to start with.

Cheers
    Miner
    Yeah thanks miner I'll have many days over winter free I might have to get in touch with your mate when I get a detector---I also have a mate that use to work on a small gold operation here I want to checkout--

-With my Trail riding experience traveling many 100kms of central trails know of many old gold mining areas I can reach within an hour or so 60kms-70kms per hr depending on weight (Quick in --explore 4-5hrs --Quick out) .
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu