sharetrader

Threaded View

Legend

Default More GEL news

Let's see if this post will end up towards the top of the page..

It's a full-on day for GEL fans: the news release goes a long way to spelling out the situation at McAdies, and of course the Gun Club Project is fully consented, so mining can start there immediately.

It's a bit late in the day to do figures, but Dunstan Mining is now a 50:50 JV on these GEL alluvial sites, this will have another impact on returns. It might also be a very clever move for both parties: GEL doesn't have the gear or lots of spare staff to run that sort of equipment, and Dunstan Mining is probably waiting on consents and more information to get started on Ophir. I guess were were all hoping (well I was) that the first bit of mining would be on 5g/tonne ore, a big ask.

Andrew (GEL IT dept) has kindly posted quite a few new photos on the website this afternoon These include the first confirmation that some of that precious yellow metal is being recovered, so much it covers the bottom of a gold pan.

http://www.glassearthlimited.com/gallery.html

I wonder how the big meeting at Vancouver went last night? The company was to vote on the 5:1 share consolidation.

Does anyone else have any comments on the news release?
    Last edited by elZorro; 25-02-2010 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Add link