sharetrader

Threaded View

Legend

The Resource World magazine has sent a reporter to look at Glass Earth, on Simon Henderson's invitation. In the very recent June edition of the mag, there are four pages on GEL, and background.

The WKP prospect is promising, this is repeated by a senior geologist, Rick Streiff, from Newmont. "What all this is telling us is that, it's a big system".

Another bombshell for me, and good news I'd think, is that Glass Earth now owns 50% of Dunstan Mining Ltd. This happened in February 2011. Didn't see any press about it, but here is the revelation in the article. So those 50% joint ventures in the alluvial work really are 50/50. Dunstan Mining can be the sole contractor, but GEL will end up with half the profits and a chance to see the books I'd hope.

The alluvial prospects are looking better as far as covering permit and office costs. If either WKP, Muirs or even Serpentine give some more good news, the share price should improve. And surely GEL is worth more than $20mill right now. Could Newmont buy them out? By lunchtime.

This 2010 link from Crown Minerals helps explain the setup at WKP: the main alteration is WKP, 2km to "several km" long (open along strike). WKP West is a newer discovery off to the side, seems to be a deep pocket with good grades, also open along strike.

I have not seen a geological 3D map of this area published, if it was GEL's alone I'm sure we'd have that.
    Last edited by elZorro; 09-06-2011 at 09:32 PM.