sharetrader
Page 11 of 92 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Hi Aotea,seems strange that GEL let you have the ground if there is all that gold there ?,or L&M didn't work it,anyway my mates grandson is working a claim down your way with i think some big gear,they may be interested in doing something and me and my mate could be into coming down for a suck in your river,split the goodies ???,best of luck anyway.

Cheers
    miner

Legend

Default Gold Rush

Glass Earth:GEL shares seem to be on the move again..

I've been looking at compiling a table of the GEL prospects for us all to look at, and it won't be easy. But I'm starting to see patterns of activity:

For example: the airborne survey highlighted something (big?) near Rise&Shine and Bendigo, near Cromwell. GEL then surrounded most of Golden Fern Resources EP40481 with two EPs, EP40748 and EP40771. Then they purchased 70% of GFR, which gave them about 49% of the EP40481, which had already been set up as a JV with Oceana Gold Corp (30%). GEL have to complete a lot of drilling etc by 2011, but if it all works out, GEL holds the largest share of the action.

This all shows savvy business skills, and the next year or two just have to be very interesting for GEL holders.

You spoke too soon - back down to 8 cents!

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Yankiwi View Post
    Yes I saw that. :mad:

Only a couple of small sellers wanting out IMO.
    Now is the time to be calm: P.O.G. staying up and Peter Liddle did email last week that they will try to put something out soon..which means it'll be interesting/good news.

Always an optimist ElZorro, I wouldnt hold my breath...

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Aotea View Post
    Always an optimist ElZorro, I wouldnt hold my breath...
    Hi there Aotea, no worries my friend (or is that fellow shareholder?). I'm working on the spreadsheet, and considering GEL has spent perhaps most of $25mill, but in return has dibs on heaps of ground that should easily give that back in short order, and also has all of the airborne and field data as its IP, with EPs in place..that's a business I'd like to own. I must admit though, we don't have enough info at the moment to put a more likely valuation on the company, and will have to wait for the market to help decide that.

Can someone please explain how to put a spreadsheet into the google space, I've enrolled to read some of the other ones already there (from this forum), are there any special tricks? Cheers.

Legend

Default Now that's volume!

Just one share transaction showing for GEL overnight on the TSX - but it's the biggest one for a year or so: 3,400,000 @CAN5.5c. This hasn't changed their BUY/SELL columns much, sellers at 6-8c. One possibility is that an external purchaser (maybe from NZ?) has taken the opportunity

Legend

Crown Minerals site just updated: Glass Earth has applied for a 4 year extension of its Muirs EP. Application 52100, for EP40667. Not as exciting as an MPA, but it's a big prospect, and these things take time and capital. Maybe Nenthorn will be another alluvial style MPA.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by elZorro View Post
    Crown Minerals site just updated: Glass Earth has applied for a 4 year extension of its Muirs EP. Application 52100, for EP40667. Not as exciting as an MPA, but it's a big prospect, and these things take time and capital. Maybe Nenthorn will be another alluvial style MPA.
    Oops I got it wrong (again). GEL has filed for an extension to the EP as a DISCOVERY APPRAISAL (see the new CM form (8) for this.)

http://www.crownminerals.govt.nz/cms...very-appraisal

Included in the fine print is:

3. Appraisal Extensions will only be granted where the permit holder has made a discovery (refer to the Act and relevant minerals programme for more information on the meaning of “discovery”),

the remaining duration of the permit is insufficient to carry out the appraisal work for the discovery, the permit holder is not entitled to extend the duration of the permit under section 37(1) of the Act for a period sufficient to carry out the appraisal work for the discovery or for all land to which the discovery relates, the Minister is satisfied that reasonable efforts are being made to carry out the appraisal and that the proposed work programme is sufficient to carry out the appraisal work (refer section 37(2) of the Act).
    4. Applications for Appraisal Extensions must be made while the permit is still in force (prior to expiry). A permit that is the subject of an application
    for an Appraisal Extension continues in force until the Minister determines the application.
    5. The Minister’s general approach will be to not grant an Appraisal Extension beyond four years.
    6. Appraisal Extensions are restricted to that land comprised in the permit to which the Minister determines it is likely that the discovery relates and is necessary to reasonably appraise the discovery and enable subsequent mining operations.
    I'm out of time today to look into the Act's meaning of 'discovery' but this is good news, is it not?

I think it is. But then Im an eternal optimist...pretty sure thats a bad combo....share markets being a tad fickle and all.