sharetrader
Page 15 of 116 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast
    Legend

Miner/Kenbeth/Aotea, is this the sort of gear you're using? Looks to be quite useful, and can return 1oz/day in some cases, a single operator floating dredge.

http://www.nasebygold.co.nz/index.html

Legend

And I see Naseby is just around the corner from Ida Valley (near Wedderburn), a maze of creeks and rivers all over this area. A few mining permits on the Crown site are simply confined to the area near watercourses, I guess to people who use these dredges.

Glass Earth holds 5 Prospecting Permits, 23 Exploration Permits, and has applied for 2 Mining Permits. I like our odds.

Hi,
    Looks like twin 4inch inductors to me..could easily rake in an oz a day no worries...

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Aotea View Post
    Hi,
    Looks like twin 4inch inductors to me..could easily rake in an oz a day no worries...
    Without stating the obvious Aotea, why don't we all grab one of these dredges and head for Otago? (With the requisite permit of course)
    This seems like easy money, compared to possum trapping and a lot of other outdoor jobs. Does the gear cost much?

ElZorro, I have a claim lined up..will have the permit in a few months, have had preapplication meetings with the regional council (where I once happened to be the Otago mining officer for resource management matters) which will take a few months. In my spot, it is easy work and 4+ million dollars worth proven by l&m bulk sampling in the river alone....Im lookinf for some to work it in a serious capacity under a formal tribute arrangement. There is loads of gold out there, and in my opinion GEL are onto both small and big rewards. Dont hold any now, but intend to in the coming weeks!

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Aotea View Post
    ElZorro, I have a claim lined up..will have the permit in a few months, have had preapplication meetings with the regional council (where I once happened to be the Otago mining officer for resource management matters) which will take a few months. In my spot, it is easy work and 4+ million dollars worth proven by l&m bulk sampling in the river alone....Im lookinf for some to work it in a serious capacity under a formal tribute arrangement. There is loads of gold out there, and in my opinion GEL are onto both small and big rewards. Dont hold any now, but intend to in the coming weeks!
    Good on you, always great to see private enterprise getting stuck in, Aotea. I can't rip into anything in Otago, being stuck here in Hamilton with my business, but it's nice to hear that the dollars invested in GEL should be a very safe bet. Regarding getting significant Glass Earth shares, keep an eye on the TSX, as they have been slightly lower priced than here. It's not hard to get them converted onto our market. I still think that the GEL SP rise has a long way to go, making it a sweet investment in these times.

BTW, how much is a dredge?

Gidday,
    Im pretty confident has a lot of gold to surrender, and GEL has the technology to find the next big pit..water may be a problem, but lets worry about that then. I agree, GEL is a good bet. Have had a few dealings with the management and while a bit surly, they were good and honourable. Im certainly happy to throw some money into them, but then again, Ive thrown some cash into a few dodgey ones so far! A decent dredge is about 6k.

Am holding: hgd, syft, lmp, esi, kas, tex, ura

Hi Aotea,seems strange that GEL let you have the ground if there is all that gold there ?,or L&M didn't work it,anyway my mates grandson is working a claim down your way with i think some big gear,they may be interested in doing something and me and my mate could be into coming down for a suck in your river,split the goodies ???,best of luck anyway.

Cheers
    miner

Legend

Default Gold Rush

Glass Earth:GEL shares seem to be on the move again..

I've been looking at compiling a table of the GEL prospects for us all to look at, and it won't be easy. But I'm starting to see patterns of activity:

For example: the airborne survey highlighted something (big?) near Rise&Shine and Bendigo, near Cromwell. GEL then surrounded most of Golden Fern Resources EP40481 with two EPs, EP40748 and EP40771. Then they purchased 70% of GFR, which gave them about 49% of the EP40481, which had already been set up as a JV with Oceana Gold Corp (30%). GEL have to complete a lot of drilling etc by 2011, but if it all works out, GEL holds the largest share of the action.

This all shows savvy business skills, and the next year or two just have to be very interesting for GEL holders.

You spoke too soon - back down to 8 cents!