sharetrader
Page 16 of 107 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

I see BRM has written to investors saying it is warrant exercise time. I guess with share price just over listing price there will be zero takers. (Might have been different in Aug when the price was close to $1.20).
    Also note today that its NAV is $1.23 http://www.sharechat.co.nz/markets/n.../item/155456/A

Quote Originally Posted by brent View Post
    I see BRM has written to investors saying it is warrant exercise time. I guess with share price just over listing price there will be zero takers. (Might have been different in Aug when the price was close to $1.20).
    Also note today that its NAV is $1.23 http://www.sharechat.co.nz/markets/n.../item/155456/A
    BRM has increased its sp by 2% over the year. The warrants at 26.5c today slowly down trending since May will be worth maybe 6 cents in two years at this rate.

why such a big discount? hardly makes you want to pile into Fishers' new float (Marlin).

I was asking about Marlin the otherday. There appears little interest, thinking seriously about cancelling my allocation.

Advanced Member

Barramundi finally starting to look attractive. Now at a discount to NAV after being at a premium for a long time.
    Recent price weakness will be partly down to people selling up to switch to Marlin

Only reason i can see for buying Marlin would be to stag it, and that looks doubtful , there isnt the money around there was last year.
    For the longer term i cant see the attraction , there are plenty of quality listed funds around that are trading at a decent discount to NAV , why buy into one that isnt?
    Last edited by ratkin; 19-10-2007 at 06:49 AM.

Yes I was only going to stag Marlin. There seems to be very little publicity for it. I wonder if they think it's all been taken up by now. I think I'll probably cancel my allocation.

I am confident this will be a good issue for a number of reasons.

Guru

Not much publicity, but did have an ad in todays ODT, which I think is the first one.

Default Different league

Big fish in little pond little fish in big pond in my opinion.
    I don't bloody believe it

I cancelled my allocation Friday. I don't see it as a good time for a float. May pick up some warrants.