sharetrader
Page 145 of 840 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195245645 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 8398

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy415 View Post
    always thought they would be a good fit for heartland
    Interesting thought ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Sounds like the sale has more to do with the Green family and settlements, rather than wanting to get out of TRA as such.

https://www.nbr.co.nz/article/hugh-g...family-firms-b

Guru

Milford buys in with 5% and change, who has the other 14%?
    Summary for Milford Funds Limited

For this disclosure,--
    (a) total number held in class: 3,862,909
    (b) total in class: 74,523,527
    (c) total percentage held in class: 5.183%

Details of relevant interests
    Details for Milford Funds Limited

Nature of relevant interest(s):
    Milford NZ Equities Wholesale Fund (1.369%), (Custodian - NNL Custodians),
    Milford Active Growth Wholesale Fund (2.808%), (Custodian - NNL Custodians),
    Milford Income Wholesale Fund (1.006%), (Custodian - NNL Custodians).
    Details of transactions and events giving rise to substantial holding
    Details of the transactions or other events requiring disclosure: Please see
    attached.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Milford buys in with 5% and change, who has the other 14%?
    Summary for Milford Funds Limited

For this disclosure,--
    (a) total number held in class: 3,862,909
    (c) total percentage held in class: 5.183%

Details of relevant interests
    Details for Milford Funds Limited

Nature of relevant interest(s):
    Milford NZ Equities Wholesale Fund (1.369%), (Custodian - NNL Custodians),
    Milford Active Growth Wholesale Fund (2.808%), (Custodian - NNL Custodians),
    Milford Income Wholesale Fund (1.006%), (Custodian - NNL Custodians).
    Details of transactions and events giving rise to substantial holding
    Details of the transactions or other events requiring disclosure: Please see
    attached.
    The attachment is explicit that Milford bought 2,250,000 of the Green shares. Milford already held 1,612,909, so the purchase ex Green took Milford to the disclosed 3,862,909.
    Last edited by Under Surveillance; 04-07-2017 at 04:19 PM.

Handsome Member

Salt funds got a chunk of it

SPH Notice - Salt Funds Management Limited

4:05pm, 4 Jul 2017 | SHINTR

Disclosure of beginning to have substantial holding
    Section 276, Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013

To NZX Limited
    and
    To Turners Automotive Group Ltd

Date this disclosure made: 4 July 2017
    Date on which substantial holding began: 30 June 2017

Substantial product holder(s) giving disclosure
    Full name(s): Salt Funds Management Limited

Summary of substantial holding
    Class of quoted voting products: Turners Automotive Group Ltd – Ordinary Shares

Summary for Salt Funds Management Limited
    For this disclosure,—
    (a) total number held in class: 6,169,000
    (c) total percentage held in class: 8.278%

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Under Surveillance View Post
    The attachment is explicit that Milford bought 2,250,000 of the Green shares. Milford already held 1,612,909, so the purchase ex Green took Milford to the disclosed 3,862,909.
    Ahha apologies.. my bad. So there are buyers out there for a few more. Interesting to find out who they are if they come in the next few days, or its possible that a lot of different parties have been allocated shares from broker at 3.35 which would explain short term share price pressure.

Advanced Member

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/article/d...ew-recordshtml

Gotta be good news. For HBL as well I guess.

Handsome Member

I jumped into this one recently after doing some research on TRA all because I have been in the market for a decent used car but every time a model I was after came on the market it was gone within a week. Visited Turners a few times and the place is buzzing with used car sales, a great one stop shop for finance and mechanical insurance. So I have to agree with the article, the used cars sale market is in a boom at the moment. 4 of the 9 people in my team at work have all upgraded their cars. Autosure are very responsive to emails and calls, I found it difficult to deal with AA so all in all I am liking TRA's future.
    A small TRA parcel at the moment but will be looking to increase that in the coming months.

percy

Hopefully we will see TRA extend their Buy Right Cars footprint Nationally.

Quote Originally Posted by LAC View Post
    I jumped into this one recently after doing some research on TRA all because I have been in the market for a decent used car but every time a model I was after came on the market it was gone within a week. Visited Turners a few times and the place is buzzing with used car sales, a great one stop shop for finance and mechanical insurance. So I have to agree with the article, the used cars sale market is in a boom at the moment. 4 of the 9 people in my team at work have all upgraded their cars. Autosure are very responsive to emails and calls, I found it difficult to deal with AA so all in all I am liking TRA's future.
    A small TRA parcel at the moment but will be looking to increase that in the coming months.
    Confirming what you've said. I've been in the market for a replacement car for my wife aging Honda Civic hybrid. New cars are setting records and late model popular cars seem to be selling very well indeed. Couple I had my eye on were sold from underneath my nose. Had to move very quickly on a 2017 Honda Civic demo as there was a lot of interest in it the day I visited the Honda dealership. By the way, my wife absolutely loves this multi award winning all new 10th generation Honda Civic...picking it up today, happy wife = happy life I think the very strong level of immigration is also very supportive of the vehicle market. Very few cars are sold outright for cash so we realise we're in a fortunate position and also know that a one stop shop like turners is very well placed to meet the finance, after-market insurance and trade-in requirements of motorists. I'm maintaining a sizeable investment in Turners convertible bonds. Disc: Also have stakes in HBL and CMO, the latter of which I expect to do very well indeed from ongoing record new car sales.
    Last edited by Beagle; 13-07-2017 at 09:48 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine