sharetrader
Page 134 of 840 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144184234634 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 8398

Plenty on offer at $1.065 for anyone who agrees with my point of view. I welcome anyone else's attempt to value these convertible bonds, (please supply a link to the valuation methodology / tool you are using).
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Plenty on offer at $1.065 for anyone who agrees with my point of view.
    Not any more, someone took them all out! ;+)

Edit (Not me!)
    And no funnily enough we dont have any more at par
    Last edited by peat; 19-01-2017 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    Not any more, someone took them all out! ;+)

Edit (Not me!)
    And no funnily enough we dont have any more at par
    Looks like someone else with deep pockets has seen the light. Gosh I went away for lunch to chew over how many more I could squeeze into my portfolio and boom, they're all gone !
    Suppose I should be pleased I have close to my targeted ideal allocation...glass 80% full and all that sort of philosophical stuff...
    Last edited by Beagle; 19-01-2017 at 02:07 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Thumbs up Luckily it has not collapsed yet - but there is still time

Nice to see this on a run but I would caution that I believe (you can believe different if you want ) that it is way above any reasonable valuation (ie mine [$3.22 now, $3.55 in a year]).

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger

Disc: do not take the post title too seriously.
    om mani peme hum

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    Nice to see this on a run but I would caution that I believe (you can believe different if you want ) that it is way above any reasonable valuation (ie mine [$3.22 now, $3.55 in a year]).

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger

Disc: do not take the post title too seriously.
    John McEndoe's famous words come to mind.
    "You cannot be serious."!!!!!!!!!!!!..lol.
    Last edited by percy; 19-01-2017 at 06:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Disc: Hold both the shares and bonds, (more bonds than shares).
    I thought you didn't invest in companies with high intangibles - esp where intangibles are about the same as equity
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I thought you didn't invest in companies with high intangibles - esp where intangibles are about the same as equity
    He has been known to change his mind.!!..lol.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    There's always an exception to every rule especially when presented with such an outstanding opportunity in the bonds, (disc bond to share ratio held 12:1)

percy

I like TNR.
    They say they are going to do something,and they do it.!Simple.
    Only a couple of months they talked about Secuitisation,[think it was when they announced the MTF non-recourse loans,on 15/11/2016.]
    So yesterday's announcement came as no surprise;"Turners announce establishment of securitisation programme."
    Strengthening the management team with existing staff, I also take as a positive.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I like TNR.
    They say they are going to do something,and they do it.!Simple.
    Only a couple of months they talked about Secuitisation,[think it was when they announced the MTF non-recourse loans,on 15/11/2016.]
    So yesterday's announcement came as no surprise;"Turners announce establishment of securitisation programme."
    Strengthening the management team with existing staff, I also take as a positive.
    Agree. Strong population growth through immigration and demand for vehicles is a tailwind for TNR.