sharetrader
Page 63 of 899 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163563 ... LastLast

Nice chart mate. Genuine prospects for a decent recovery over the next year and then there's THAT dividend yield !!

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Nice chart mate. Genuine prospects for a decent recovery over the next year and then there's THAT dividend yield !!
    I think that chart is cool, if only because for a long period of time the share prices reflects actual company performance. Only exception was 2013 when it disappointed and the share price got monstered.

One of percy's favourite quotes is 'price follows earnings' (or something like that). HLG is a great example and it bodes well for the next year at least
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I think that chart is cool, if only because for a long period of time the share prices reflects actual company performance. Only exception was 2013 when it disappointed and the share price got monstered.

One of percy's favourite quotes is 'price follows earnings' (or something like that). HLG is a great example and it bodes well for the next year at least
    Percy's wrong in this instance and others. This reporting season is all about the outlook in my opinion. AIR an obvious example. SP is not following earnings it has lead expected earnings downgrade for FY17. Another good example this company. Earnings will decline by circa 20% when they report but the outlook is the key and management have already stated the reasons why they have confidence that the profitability can be restored to former level's. SP will follow better outlook once the market begins to recognise there's better times ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Percy's wrong in this instance and others. This reporting season is all about the outlook in my opinion. AIR an obvious example. SP is not following earnings it has lead expected earnings downgrade for FY17. Another good example this company. Earnings will decline by circa 20% when they report but the outlook is the key and management have already stated the reasons why they have confidence that the profitability can be restored to former level's. SP will follow better outlook once the market begins to recognise there's better times ahead.
    "SP follows expected earnings"*

Up to $2.85 so creeping up nicely

Not too late to get a bargain

Will still be in business this time next year and paying out a 30 cents plus dividend
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Will still be in business this time next year and paying out a 30 cents plus dividend
    blardy hawker...not too late to get a bargin!! lol

That massive final dividend which they've basically confirmed as the same as previous years 16.5 cps comes at a brilliant time of year in December for Christmas and holidays.
    Buy some shares in HLG and its the gift you give yourself that keeps on giving every Christmas !!

Strange dividend schedule though, paying in April and December

Got some yesterday at 2.70 after selling my FBU at 10

I see a down day ahead for HLG.

H&M opening at Sylvia Park in October. Long-term impact is probably unknown but short term it might hit the SP.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/indu...first-nz-store

One store...I'm quaking in my boots LOL. I see an up day, check the exchange rate, nearly 73 cents...fantastic for importers margin's ! There's a clear break up through the 100 dat MA so for a TA point of view it seems clear the SP recovery trend has begun
    Last edited by Beagle; 17-08-2016 at 09:34 AM.