sharetrader
Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by impacman View Post
    Certainly having a good run on high volume today - although I have probably jinxed it now....
    I see they have had another broker report recently, so that should heolp generate a bit of retail interest

Certainly having someone other than Hartleys would help. There is a very big impending news pipeline in place as well so I suspect people are positioning on that basis. They keep ticking boxes and that is always good in building and maintaining reputations. U is becoming flavour of the month (hopefully year/s) and spot price increases are helping. The other aspect is that I don't think the market has really understood ISR methodology and the impacts on both Opex and Capex. Maybe that is slowly sinking in. Still a speccy but de risking all the time.

Cheers,

I-man

Another CR, something different than the usual option scramble and further dilution??

Only a major investor at a premium surely, these guys love CRs!!

Good lord, not another one?

quite surreal.
    There have been 3 days in a row of 7% increase (I though was too much to not be driven by impending news) and now a TH for a CR, so I am suspecting it may be something a bit more significant than just for a bit more cashflow.

Hold LT and have been okay with the recent CRs

Quote Originally Posted by tobo View Post
    quite surreal.
    I completely understand what you mean tobo.

Not holding or anything, but was looking at this wondering to myself, is this good or bad yet not exactly sure whats up or whether they are just only trying to get the price up for less dilution or if there is whopper news on the way.

I cant see why they would worry about dilution when there are already oodles of shares on issue so why not some more, which then makes one think, there seems to be a twist to this anomoly atm.

Quote Originally Posted by asc4 View Post
    Another CR, something different than the usual option scramble and further dilution??

Only a major investor at a premium surely, these guys love CRs!!
    Yep main reason I sold out even though is hindsight I should have held for a few more months still if you don't like how a companys be run you should sell

As for CR sounds like a cornerstone investor no doult getting in cheap with more cheapies to managerment

PEN could well have 4-5billion shares issued before making 1 cent in nett production cashflows much risk still to come
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

 A$31,600,000 raised at a 7.5c per share – 21% premium to 30 day VWAP
     A$21,600,000 of which is to be placed to Pala Investments
     A$10,000,000 of which is to be placed to international and domestic institutions
     A$100,000,000 Equity Facility provided by Pala Investments

G'day, newbie to the forum, better price than I expected them to get. What do you guys make of it?

Advanced Member

Looked ok to me, have a modest holding.

taken in the context of where it was a few days ago (ie 6.5c before 3 days rises based on leak) this is excellent. (Yes, I know, it is realy at a price of around 5c taking into account oppies, but it is decent progress, with the added equity funding availability to get to production (if both parties agree)

Hold LT