sharetrader
Page 102 of 117 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1162

Thread: Pumpkin Patch

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Posted on 3 July 2015. If this isn't the end then it will be next time they disappoint their bankers.

Shall I state the obvious Winner? Ok I will - the bank lenders have to be getting nervous as the share price declines.....there is ( from 2014 annual report in July) 25 million due for repayment on 30 Sept 2015 and 50 million due for repayment on 29 Feb 2016 ( an interesting date - must check next years calendar). hmmmm.....

Posted 8 june....

it it doesn't look good from here

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    I agree and think a lot can be read into director resignations in recent times. Nobody looking to build their directorship credentials really wants to be on deck when the Titanic goes down...it's not a good professional look regardless of who really steered the thing into the iceberg in the first place.
    Good post Crackity, I can trump the date of your post, how about this one Posted 26 November 2014.

I agree with your prognosis...this ship is leaking water like sieve...there's only so much water the titanic can take on before the inevitable happens.

People punting by buying at 10 cents have rocks in their heads IMO. Really the company should be placed in a trading halt until the outcome of the bank's decision is known.
    Last edited by Beagle; 25-09-2015 at 02:47 PM.

This young lady from the NBR has been onto it also. She hasn't allowed these exec's to slink off into the night in their life boats unnoticed although I'm sure they would like to. Each exec she has posted their departure.

http://www.nbr.co.nz/article/pumpkin...ease-cs-179238

An excerpt from her article today:
    "But high executive team churn has made it hard for the business to gain traction. It recently named Luke Bunt as its new managing director, replacing Di Humphries who resigned in June after less than two years in charge.

Early this month it announced the appointment of Dave Foster as its chief financial officer to replace Steve Mackay, who quit after less than a year.
    Last edited by okay; 25-09-2015 at 03:16 PM.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11518779 Mr Lister at Craigs clearly thinks their situation is very grave.

Amongst all the back-slapping I told you so's, it's interesting to see who was buying the downtrend in MARCH 2014 - I see Sparky showed some interest at 82, Belg was pyramiding in all the way to under 50 cents....even Winner was spruiking it up (but I'll bet he was actually selling) and golden city 'couldn't resist' at 55 (but I would expect his trading discipline would have seen him cut his losses)

On the other hand, Hoop said in late 2013 that TA-wise, it's broken, percy was very scathing and bearish, and in one post on the 19 March 2014, Xerof cryptically gave a final warning - it's well past midnight for this pumpkin

I haven't looked any later on the thread, but I think some again found it 'irresistible buying' around the 20 cent mark. I foolishly thought about it too at 20 cents - but only briefly, before snapping out of the nightmare

i have sold out at 50c lucky..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KW View Post
    Its not called bank-ruptcy for nothing
    And there aren't that many good share trading jokes KW
    Last edited by Crackity; 25-09-2015 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Do bank managers use the word 'rooted' Winner?

Well, maybe in the case of PPL........
    Well and truly 'rooted' ..... worse than being truly munted

After all this time in fixing the supply chain looks like inventory remains a problem ..... heaps of the wrong stuff me thinks
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

so full year npat going to be more then the 'modest' amount previously indicated .... sounds indecently bad
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Thumbs down The cool season in the valley of mud - but still hot-ish

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    so full year npat going to be more then the 'modest' amount previously indicated .... sounds indecently bad
    NPAT is going to be less

NLAT is going to be more (L=loss)

(Like when she says turn the air-con up when she means set the temperature lower)

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum