sharetrader
Page 115 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1162

Thread: Pumpkin Patch

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    They had (at least in Christchurch) already six weeks ago hardly anything left which would tempt us to buy at any price. I don't really think the discounts matter anymore, though they might save themselves the disposal fee ...
    Probably have a gander a couple of days after Boxing day when the crowds have thinned out a bit from the local mall. Won't surprise me if we're basically in a "Dick Smith Batteries" type situation with just the rubbish left.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Probably have a gander a couple of days after Boxing day when the crowds have thinned out a bit from the local mall. Won't surprise me if we're basically in a "Dick Smith Batteries" type situation with just the rubbish left.
    I don't think I'll bother even then. Their stuff doesn't fit me anymore.

Could be, but was in St Lukes so thought I would have a look as a first (and probably last) time with the kids. Even at the 60% off nothing really jumped off the shelf. The shelves as of the weekend were still fully stocked and being restocked. So like nothing happened really. I think they have a lot of stock built up to get through, so wouldn't rush.

Default Pumpkin Patch owes a whopping $59.5m to bank !

https://www.nbr.co.nz/article/pumpki...entha-b-198310

Looks like the poor ANZ are set for a good beating with this collapse. Up from $46m in July , that's nearly another $14m ! Feeling sorry for ANZ's customers as they'll be the ones ultimately wearing this loss with the extra fees and rates ANZ will sting them for !
    Last edited by Beagle; 28-12-2016 at 12:00 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Dilettante

PPL sold by receivers for a rumoured A$2M. About 1.3c per share I think. A sad end but hopefully the new owners can do something exciting with the brand

Advanced Member

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11823842

Things aren't over for childrens' retailer Pumpkin Patch, with a buyer found and plans to relaunch.

$10 bucks says it relists before 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by Investor View Post
    That is false
    Here's the ANZ again putting themselves ahead of long serving people and admitting they're looking at losing tens of millions of dollars. http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/9075...redundancy-pay

Where's you evidence backing up your claim the NBR article is false ?
    Last edited by Beagle; 24-03-2017 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11823842

Things aren't over for childrens' retailer Pumpkin Patch, with a buyer found and plans to relaunch.

$10 bucks says it relists before 2021.
    Agreed and anyone that subscribes to the IPO needs to see a psychologist !

It must be time for a Tui.

Investor

It must be time for a Tui.
    Indeed, indeed.