sharetrader
Page 5 of 117 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Pumpkin Patch

Offer & book build now over with resultant price set due Tuesday. Anyone got a pick for the final price?

Pumpkin Patch pricing no giveaway
    http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,...6a1865,00.html

Also anyone know which brokers, aside from GS JBWere, actually had these things? Distribution seems to have been tighter than the final scoreline at the AB trial, & no public pool.

I be hearing from Goldman Sachs that company it be receiving strong requirements for shares from Australian investors so NZ investors they be having little stock. This be meaning NZ investors have to buy from Australian investors when company it be listed? Australians they be thinking this company can be like the Billabong which is nice stock which make good profits for investors.
    I'll have a Aussie beer........yeah right

I got some allocation from my broker. Hopefully it is not all hot air before IPO and deflated cold air on listing. Anyway, if it does come down on listing day, Willy is in to buy shares.
    *WONKA & THE CHOCOLATE STOCKMARKET FACTORY*

quote:Originally posted by brother coy
    hahha donts worry suckers da next ipo will be da winner hahhhaaa
    As Tempsky said, the IPO's separate the professional investors from the sheeple.

willy who is your broker?

quote:Originally posted by willy_wonker

I got some allocation from my broker. Hopefully it is not all hot air before IPO and deflated cold air on listing. Anyway, if it does come down on listing day, Willy is in to buy shares.

quote:Originally posted by warthog

I have two brokers from large firms. Pumpkins are in high demand and everyone seems to want it, even the dorky funds are seeking a holding. Willy is a good client and gives his brokers good business, thus Willy can usually have good allocations.

But I am not confident PP will list at a premium, but the long term prospects looks good.

hi willy - thats why i asked you which broker you use. or is this a secret, for you fear, if you post the name(s) of the broker(s) here, they might be innundated with requests for firm allocations of IPO stocks.

if you don't want to share, just say so [:o)]

quote:Originally posted by warthog

I have two brokers from large firms. Pumpkins are in high demand and everyone seems to want it, even the dorky funds are seeking a holding. Willy is a good client and gives his brokers good business, thus Willy can usually have good allocations.

But I am not confident PP will list at a premium, but the long term prospects looks good.

Children's clothing chain Pumpkin Patch said today it would issue shares in its initial public offer (IPO) at $1.25 each. The company had previously announced an indicative price range of $1.20-$1.40 a share.
    Nimble

I will have to shop more at Pumpkin for presents.
    What a wonderful store.

This be good price?
    I'll have a Aussie beer........yeah right