sharetrader
Page 52 of 117 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast

Thread: Pumpkin Patch

Quote Originally Posted by lou View Post
    Still trending down

Attachment 3696
    take it you haven't bought any yet lou .... but don't be too patient else belg might beat you to the cheap ones .... whatever that price is

@winner69

Still have not picked up any. They have fallen a further 27% since my last post on the 5/9/11 so not disapointed about missing out to Bleg.
    You make your own luck.

AGM - ' share price does not reflect the underlying value of the business' .... 'the market does not understand us' ..... 'will will fix that, and that process starts now'

A lot of good stories but you will have to wait until March to hear anything about how things are going (ie no guidance given)

So does this mean the shareprice will hang around these levels for some time yet?

great comments, thanks for that Belgarion. I was wondering about a lot of what you've said myself, and it is good to see you have some good optimism

Belg ... wonder when their profit downgrade coming?

Share Collector

Quote Originally Posted by belgarion View Post
    http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=10777680

If PPL managed to hold their margins (and didn't price themselves out of the market) then they should have some good news coming in the NZ segment ... Couple of big "ifs" tho ...
    I would have thought you be more excited about HBY on the back of that article... footwear outlets up 9.2% over pcp is not to be sneezed at!

(One thing going against PPL is the return to declining total birth numbers in NZ)

Administartion should save shareholders a few bucks .... easier to get out of leases and screw employees

Not many NZ listed companies con lay claim to putting operations in 2 different countries into bankruptcy / administartion .... great effort and well done for a bunch of cowboys taking the world by storm

Bit of an embarrasment really .... but who cares

percy

Gee Whiz makes me wonder how they stay afloat.If they can turn this around and someone can make money out of it I wish them well.
    Can't see any Aussie or Kiwi landlords giving them a break.Also having to order stock so far in advance must make this business very difficult to have the right level and mix of stock.Very interested to note they at least see the value of internet sales.This may be their future.
    Has the look of a company that has been places,rather than a company going places.
    Last edited by percy; 19-01-2012 at 08:27 PM.

Pumpkin in great company ..... Kodak in Chapter 11 .... at least PPL do it a bit at a time

Advanced Member

At least Kodak have some I P to sell..