sharetrader
Page 539 of 733 FirstFirst ... 39439489529535536537538539540541542543549589639 ... LastLast
Results 5,381 to 5,390 of 7325

Thread: Xro - xero

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    Yes...but (when?) will they be profitable ? Details details....I know.
    Just think of SKT - unprofitable for years while they invested in accumulating customers. When the tipping point is reached the dollars will absolutely roll in.
    But when - who knows? It just requires confidence that they're on the right path and that when they reach the tipping point it will be in the right direction. I'm backing Rod to get there.

Possible insight into how USA is tracking? 90% growth rate scribbled down here:

http://static.ow.ly/docs/Xero%20Upda...12-10_2NJD.pdf

Hunting for Heuristic trends

I think Pierre's move was well timed. I see xro settling to between $9 $11 for some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    it would be good if they gave regular quarterly numbers. That way we could model seasonally adjusted growth as some quarters should be better than others. I would expect the December quarter to be the worst (actually the 3 months to the end of November to be the worst) due to where year ends fall.
    I don't have it in a spreadsheet but if I remember correctly, they averaged 10k new customers per month same time last year. It was their weakest period and this year it's up to 12.5k. This year most of the growth came from Australia and August/September period was particularly strong with 18k new customers per month.

Share price about what it was 18 months ago (June 2013)

Nothing untoward has happened in that time - Xero relentlessly marching on to its first million customers and developing new things along the way. All going to plan

Just shows that $15/$16 is about fair value I reckon and if people are using a 15% discount rate in the DCFs then 15% a year increase in the shareprice can be excpected. Maybe $20 in 2017 still fair value

Banned

Charts ain't looking too healthy again. Retest of $15.00 looks ready to go ahead tomorrow.

Merry Xmas for shorters eh?

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Share price about what it was 18 months ago (June 2013)

Nothing untoward has happened in that time - Xero relentlessly marching on to its first million customers and developing new things along the way. All going to plan

Just shows that $15/$16 is about fair value I reckon and if people are using a 15% discount rate in the DCFs then 15% a year increase in the shareprice can be excpected. Maybe $20 in 2017 still fair value
    I'm not entirely convinced about that. I don't think it has found its floor yet.

I was optimistic a couple of weeks ago and have been considering accumulating a few more XRO but I don't think it has finished dropping. If you look at a graph of the share price, it has been dropping pretty much constantly since March when it was $44 and hasn't really shown any convincing signs of stopping just yet.

Guru

Dropping over 1% on a day that the DOW has bounced big time ,certainly supports your view MBC.--It certainly has'nt given much reason for optimism yet--Its one ugly chart atm

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    Dropping over 1% on a day that the DOW has bounced big time ,certainly supports your view MBC.--It certainly has'nt given much reason for optimism yet--Its one ugly chart atm
    Just one big fat UGG.

First signs of a bottom will be consolidation with 50/100/200 day MAs all converging with an uptrending OBV and levelling of MACD.

The trend is your friend

Guru

Not for those that are holding