sharetrader
Page 688 of 733 FirstFirst ... 188588638678684685686687688689690691692698 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,880 of 7325

Thread: Xro - xero

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Agree, a nice 29% gain so far this year for holders of XRO...... a bottle of wine from New Guy, would be 'icing on the cake' for you Santiago.
    Recently invested in this company and have seen a 8% gain in my investment. To me it appears they have done a lot of the hard work and moving forward the revenues are going to grow and profits start to come in.

Being in a business which sees a lot of supplier invoices pass my desk I am getting more and more (lots) emails from suppliers containing a website link to Xero to view and pay the invoice. Great traction....
    I also know an employee and when I talk to them about the business they are just full praise, excitement and expectation about the product and management.

There might be the odd dip but I can't see the SP going below $25.00!!!

GO XRO!!!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Golfer01 View Post
    Being in a business which sees a lot of supplier invoices pass my desk I am getting more and more (lots) emails from suppliers containing a website link to Xero to view and pay the invoice. Great traction....
    We are a small business. In the last week I've had invoices from 2 regular suppliers that have just begun using Xero. One a nationwide company.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Agree, a nice 29% gain so far this year for holders of XRO...... a bottle of wine from New Guy, would be 'icing on the cake' for you Santiago.
    You there New Guy? I recall we had a case of Te Mata Coleraine on this, will a bottle taken off for each passing year. That's a bad deal for you, but whatever, you made it. 9 bottles. Anyway, I'd only ask for one...

Xero on a roll again today. Doesn't seem to be one thing driving the price. Just a steady stream of announcements, positive articles and partnerships being signed. I guess break even looming doesn't hurt either. Long may it continue.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Toasty View Post
    Xero on a roll again today. Doesn't seem to be one thing driving the price. Just a steady stream of announcements, positive articles and partnerships being signed. I guess break even looming doesn't hurt either. Long may it continue.
    Yep nice to see. Intuit also seeing its SP rise 26% since Dec. Recent Xerocon conferences help the XRO hype, while reports of Alphabet and Amazon shares reaching $1000 no doubt gives us a glimpse of the potential!! (In our dreams.)

Here's the link re Amazon etc

Advanced Member

Headline in NBR Online today (behind paywall)

Intuit, not Sage, is Xero’s main competitor in Britain - Xero is now focusing on people who have never used accounting software

Sounds like a new focus for Xero, and potentially a huge market.

After hitting 52 week low below $18 it has climbed back to $26 now. Long term investors should study their financial soundness. In an overvalued market there will be opportunities in 52 week low stocks.

52 week 16.77 - 26.36

Only my 2nd time to miss AGM (the very first then and today), so what's the latest for those who were able to attend whether virtually or online? Will the sp keep on going or time for some pull back now? Would appreciate any views from the attendees. Thanks.
    Last edited by RGR367; 12-07-2017 at 01:36 PM.

I remember the good old days when Xero would tell you the subscriber count from the day of the AGM and not just the year-end figure that we already know from the annual report.

But, on the upside, there haven’t been any commenters here today asking when Xero will start making a profit.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by mikeybycrikey View Post
    I remember the good old days when Xero would tell you the subscriber count from the day of the AGM and not just the year-end figure that we already know from the annual report.

But, on the upside, there haven’t been any commenters here today asking when Xero will start making a profit.
    The rhetoric has changed significantly, a lot less bullish and shifting to cautious optimism not wanting to spook the market, but leaving a lot of questions shareholders are unable to answer themselves. Looking like a very long haul ahead with unquantifiable upside and unspecified risks. The company is changing, into what, who really knows? Uncertainty is the anathema of shareholders.