sharetrader
Page 130 of 733 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140180230630 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 7325

Thread: Xro - xero

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    it feels like it had gone up too fast. imo the us funds will keep pumping and pumping until that one piece of bad news brings it down to real valuations. might not happen for a year or 3, but the damage is being done right now
    Disagree, Moosie. What if they keep on delivering and this thing is only just getting started?
    Sure bad news will cause a correction, but don't expect a calamity. Just an entry point, maybe.
    http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=10894859

it feels like it had gone up too fast. imo the us funds will keep pumping and pumping until that one piece of bad news brings it down to real valuations. might not happen for a year or 3, but the damage is being done right now
    Yes it has me worried too - not only will this affect XRO and the sector but also the whole NZX as they are now close to being the biggest company.

doesn't help that most of the stock is tightly held as well. just adds to the price inflation
    Which raises an interesting point. Should the holders sell some of their stock to relieve the price pressure?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Banksie View Post
    Which raises an interesting point. Should the holders sell some of their stock to relieve the price pressure?
    They will need more cash in a year or so the new issue will dilute them some more. What is disappointing is last time they did a capital raising, they only did a placement, not a SPP for all shareholders which would have increased the liquidity.

Some of the big shareholders also took the opportunity to sell down in that placement too.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

$17.97 hit this morning. I wonder if we will see $18 today? I would love to know who is actually buying.

Quote Originally Posted by Toasty View Post
    $17.97 hit this morning. I wonder if we will see $18 today?
    $18. I guess we will then Toasty. Nice call.

Can I ask how a regular layman gets access to the real time pricing like you guys have?

Banned

Revenue $39 million, profit -ve14.4 million, market cap 2,000 million!

So what's the market saying - the turnover will go up 25-fold to $1 billion and profit up to $150 million in the next few years? Or better?
    The chances of that seem small.
    The chances of this loss-making company getting out-competed by established companies and going bust seem far higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Shore View Post
    Can I ask how a regular layman gets access to the real time pricing like you guys have?
    I use the Direct Broking trading site. Lots of useful stuff like depth and historical pricing charts etc.

www.directbroking.co.nz

Quote Originally Posted by bunter View Post
    Revenue $39 million, profit -ve14.4 million, market cap 2,000 million!

So what's the market saying - the turnover will go up 25-fold to $1 billion and profit up to $150 million in the next few years? Or better?
    The chances of that seem small.
    The chances of this loss-making company getting out-competed by established companies and going bust seem far higher.
    I agree that it is a difficult proposition. The positive here seems to be the execution so far and the customer acquisition approach of using the accountants to generate the customers by effectively changing over whole practices. A lot of companies hitching their wagon to this delivery system makes it reasonably sticky.

It doesn't hurt that they have won just about every award possible for a software company.