sharetrader
Page 182 of 733 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232282682 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 7325

Thread: Xro - xero

Realistically... are they worth anywhere near this? I don't want them to pop how ever... as with their share price growth... comes a whole lot of air that is helping many other share values increase too... could we be getting close to a NZX crash if they go down down down... (I'm happy for everyone who bought into this company and has made incredibly amazing returns.... wish I had)

born2invest

How do you value a company that doesn't make any profit or provide you with cashflows?

This is the "too hard basket" for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Food4Thought View Post
    Realistically... are they worth anywhere near this? I don't want them to pop how ever... as with their share price growth... comes a whole lot of air that is helping many other share values increase too... could we be getting close to a NZX crash if they go down down down... (I'm happy for everyone who bought into this company and has made incredibly amazing returns.... wish I had)

My God, if PEB is riding high on the coat tails of XRO and not on its own value ... we're all in the crap.

So how many shares are out there? Direct broking says Total Issue: 117,606,203 is that excluding the new shares issued

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Shore View Post
    Yeah it seems everybody is reporting it wrong... and I do wonder if the market has too, pushing that price higher and higher to that $3b target when in fact it has already reached it....
    It doesn't help the NZX hasn't updated their website. You can understand Google finance being a day or so behind.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    My God, if PEB is riding high on the coat tails of XRO and not on its own value ... we're all in the crap.
    You are too right there Dentie... this kind of madness must mean something serious is about to come down dive bomb style. *fingers crossed it is not an Air NZ plane*

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by apac View Post
    So how many shares are out there? Direct broking says Total Issue: 117,606,203 is that excluding the new shares issued
    yes
    Maybe because the new shares were only technically issued today?
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

Haha all this week i've been thinking about buying some but keep going "Nah it's gonna fall the second i buy some" i might take a $5000 punt tomorrow morning depending on how i like the depth.

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    You do realise what percentage of the NZX PEB and XRO make up right?
    Moosie ..Can you chart this lot in any way.Do you have a blue sky chart or similar....Even the brokers act like auditors and can only base their predictions on facts.All this is hypothetical and almost guesswork....

Quote Originally Posted by Toasty View Post
    What happens to the NZX and ASX listings if a NASDAQ listing happens? Noob question?
    Ill second that - can anyone shed light on what happens in the event of a NASDAQ listing??