sharetrader
Page 75 of 733 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125175575 ... LastLast

Thread: Xro - xero

Yep, it's awesome that this stock has ticked over the $8 mark and now all will be looking at the $1billon market cap target.
    I didn't think the latest figures justified this price just yet, but I am bullish on this stock, and do hold a sizeable holding. I still feel that there could be a pullback from these levels. It has got this high on lowish volumes and I can't see much buyer depth. Not negative on the stock at all as Xero seems to be building a nice groundswell, just hesitant at these heady levels.
    I took my initial capital off the table at $7.50 so happy with that.

I must admit thats its tempting to unload it all and wait for the inevitable pullback, however I have done that before in smaller volumes and I always called it wrong and got left behind. I decided a while ago that my remaining holding in this stock would ride on the story and the long term potential.

I would really like to see 200k customers come up sooner rather than later, so hoping for good news in the UK and US markets in particular. I heard that the Asian market was very keen to see a version but that would be a whole new can of worms.

I thought there might be something driving this but the news sites seem empty of any developments. $8.40 now and climbing albeit on small parcels. Maybe someone leaked new customer numbers and it looks good???

I love this stock as much as the next Xero shareholder but it would be nice to have a reason for the climb....

I am bullish on Xero too, but this fast climb seems to have over-exuberence over it. Since it is only on low volumes I think it may be because of new customers (accountants, smb's, etc) finding about it and wanting their own small parcels. Low volumes so I don't find it sustainable.
    I am a holder but sold 2/3rds at $7.50 and fine with that. Compared to Diligent this is starting to get way expensive. Won't even comment on Snakk. lol
    Last edited by lastmoa; 07-03-2013 at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Yes, but it is all relative Turmeric. When the SP goes bonkers on no news and keeps hitting new highs it is a very risky business. When it climbs on good news that can back up the SP it de-risks it in that price range. I still wouldn't buy it above $5, I feel it's tracking towards bubble territory now...
    Agree completely. The SP is just ridiculous at this point and has been for some time.

Wow. Off market transfer of 100,000 shares. Does that have any significance?

Quote Originally Posted by turmeric View Post
    I would encourage people to do their own research on this stock and make decisions accordingly and to not simply buy into the rather vague “it’s a bubble” type argument. As I said previously these comments have been made from $2 through to $8.40 and therefore to this point have been a bit off the mark.
    That's because some bubbles take a while to pop

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    I don't know, it's looking solidly overbought. I would expect a top around $8.50.
    $8.50 is up. Can you please make another top prediction? Maybe $10. Seems to be having the desired effect...
    Last edited by Toasty; 07-03-2013 at 11:50 AM.

I couldn't resist this crazy run today, so I took a bit of profit at $8.50.
    How far will this run go??

Dammit. Moosie was spot on. Slight retreat back to $8.45. I was waiting for $15 to come up