sharetrader
Page 78 of 733 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128178578 ... LastLast

Thread: Xro - xero

Yes, Rod always refers to Xero as "beautiful accounting software" in his presentations and always takes the time publically crap upon the competitors. It always keeps me chuckling away!

I didn't see it but apparently a NASDAQ listing possibility was mentioned on a TV1 news show this morning. I didn't see anyone mention it above. I imagine that this is some of the drive behind the price?

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    If you feel better Toasty, I am getting to the point where I need to consider the implications of not selling DIL and looking for that absolute top. Hope you didn't listen to me today and held XRO!
    I'm hanging in there. I'm also on Trademe looking at cars......cool cars....

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Jeez, beat DIL to it! I doubt it will be too soon as they just listed on the ASX. NASDAQ may be first, but what about the LSE as well? Britain is now a major market for XRO...
    If they were thinking about the NASDAQ, why would they have bothered with the ASX - Triple listed?

I think they will stay away from the UK after Endace experience. Plus their major VC backers (ie Theil) are US.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

A confidential source (my mum) messaged me this morning to say that she was watching a TV1 segment about Xero and then another source (Uncle) texted to say that a TV Business report had mentioned a NASDAQ listing. Would all these high quality sources put me wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by turmeric View Post
    Cool mate - I hope you didn't perceive my comments as doubting your credibility, or your Mum or Uncle for that matter . I just wanted to see the full details for myself!
    Not at all. I want to see it as well. I couldn't find the news segment at all. I wonder if they wait a day or so before they put them on demand?

Guru

NBR has a article that meantions NASDAQ. well the heading does, it is behind the paywall and I dont have access.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by turmeric View Post
    here an NBR link
    http://www.nbr.co.nz/article/xero-ma...lion-ck-136959
    just started reading it - the potential $55 per share by 2019 comment caught my eye though
    Its behind the paywall for me. If you could just do a brief 17 page summary that would be great. I see that there are many comments. Is the usual suspects calling it a ponzi scheme?

Awesome. Thanks Turmeric

55 bucks ..... hey stranger that would put xro ahead of rum and maybe #1