sharetrader
Page 80 of 733 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180580 ... LastLast

Thread: Xro - xero

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    Why are margins only 25%. Once they get to scale, I would have though 40%+ like DIL
    Sure thing, make margins 40%, still need revenues of 110m to 185m, and then control costs and be profitable...
    ~ * ~ De Peones a Reinas ~ * ~

Quote Originally Posted by Blendy View Post
    i laughed at whoever put in a sell at $37 - surely a joke??!!

But seriously, this is getting crazy - I sold out half my holding last week at $8.50 - I'm tempted to sell the rest now at nearly $10 and be exceptionally happy with the amazing profit. I can always buy back in next week if it does a big correction....
    I agree a correction will eventually happen, but I have no intention of selling any of my shares right now. I intend to hold on to my shares for at least another 2 to 4 years, even though I now have 818.53% return on my investment.

Quote Originally Posted by turmeric View Post
    dentie, was it also you that posted this exact same comment about xro on an nbr article re peb about 5 months ago when the xro price was about $5??
    ooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by turmeric View Post
    Dentie, was it also you that posted this exact same comment about XRO on an NBR article re PEB about 5 months ago when the XRO price was about $5??
    Maybe he's "The Doctor"

That NBR link seems to in the general population now.

http://www.nbr.co.nz/article/xero-ma...comment-610248

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Toasty View Post
    That NBR link seems to in the general population now.

http://www.nbr.co.nz/article/xero-ma...comment-610248
    Haters gona' hate.

Chris nailed it with this comment in the article:

But no amount of financial modeling, or analysis of industry trends so far, can tell us whether Rod Drury and co - smart cookies that they are - will succeed in reaching a tipping point in the US as they schmooze their way around industry events and accountant conferences, partner up and otherwise finagle into the North American market. Or whether incuments will get their finally act together, or insurgents suddenly appear over the horizon.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

Is anyone here using Xero? Am thinking of signing up for the new financial year.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverlight View Post
    So a $9.50 price concludes that on the averege P/E for stable global tech companies of 15 - 25 that XRO will at some point in the "near" future be generating 45m - 74m in profit, which at a forcast margins of 25% is 180m -300m in revenue...

Still a long way to go for the fundamentals to catch up with the price action.
    Nothing quite like momentum trading to take your paper profits higher. Until it doesn't...........

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Novitiate View Post
    Is anyone here using Xero? Am thinking of signing up for the new financial year.
    Yes. I moved my Brothers company to it so I could help out from 300km away.

Easy to use. bank feeds work great. Different to MYOB so there is a transition period as you get use to it. They took a little while to get use to it and mentioned a few extra clicks needed sometime though they have improved that. Would recommend as it is very intuitive to use.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Novitiate View Post
    I have two companies on it plus I work at an Accounting firm who moved to it wholesale. Nothing wrong with MYOB but I could never get my head around it. I'm going to sound like an advertisement for Xero but I actually look forward to having transactions to reconcile even if its outgoing. Something about pushing that little OK button. Its also cool being able to see the clients unfolding situation in real time.