sharetrader
Page 88 of 733 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138188588 ... LastLast

Thread: Xro - xero

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysElephants View Post
    I'm very confused, how do you even begin to analyse a fair price for these shares?

DISC: Not holding
    Its actually very easy. You sit glued to the screen at work and click on the refresh button every 30 seconds or so. Then frantically search Google for some news that drove the latest rise. Finding nothing there you refresh to check the latest rise. Work doesn't seem that important when you are making your monthly salary every couple of days. Occasionally the pressure gets to you and you involuntarily unload a block of 500 or a 1000 and that calms you down for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    My oh my, I leave for days and XRO is way over $11! The SP crash is coming, can't wait to watch it, just as I watched it go up!
    I would use the word 'correction' rather than 'crash'
    Sure the SP seems to have gone up further than I would have envisaged, I still do believe in Xero and have been impressed with the delivery. Whilst there next quarter results will show increased expenditure (and subsequent loss), as indicated by Rod, if there is still good uptake figures, in particular from USA and UK, I feel we might get some correction but then who knows how far it will go. There BHAG of 1million customers seems doable given time.

Quote Originally Posted by GRIFFIN View Post
    Ok sharetrader family what are the chances of XRO doing a share split.
    Higher than the chances of reporting a profit?
    ----
    Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.
    ----

wow this is incredibly painful to watch. It just keeps flying and im missing out on all these profits becuase I keep thinking it wont go any higher. surely $12 will be cap for some months to come.

Quote Originally Posted by tosspot View Post
    wow this is incredibly painful to watch. It just keeps flying and im missing out on all these profits becuase I keep thinking it wont go any higher. surely $12 will be cap for some months to come.

6 Months ago they were saying it won't go above $5,

Now they're saying it won't go above $12.

6 months later they'll be saying it won't go above $24.

You know what they say you gotta do if you hesitate...

I suspect people are going to get seriously burned here. Anyone buying in at these prices is absolutely thick. It is in bubble territory now. All it takes is one announcement saying that new sign ups have slowed and this stock will be at $5 in no time at all.

For those who bought in MUCH cheaper, well done! Must be great to have 100% increases on your original investment each day. Just make sure you get out if it looks like its heading south.

Why does the price keep going up?

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyTheClown View Post
    This is true bubble thinking, the likes of which was common in 1987.

Xero is on a Price/Sales ratio of 33.6 based on $40m likely revenue for 2013, and a market cap of $1.3billion

Intuit, its competitor in the USA has a P/S of 4.5.

Diligent, the only other comparable SaaS provider in NZ, which turns a healthy profit, has a Price/Sales of 10.

Xero doesn't even have a P/E because it doesn't have earnings (profits)

Congrats to those who have made lots of money. You risked, and got rewarded.

Those leaping in now, well, good luck to you.
    Don't be a party pooper sparks .....alls fine on the western front

I never had any XRO cos I got pissed of with the software ....just didn't seem to work the way it was touted for a couple of medium size businesses I have an interest in .....and no payroll or interface as part of the package was another problem ....that was a year or so ago so things may have changed

For me that makes the XRO story even more amazing but heck what the hell do I know...those who have stayed on board have done well .....congratulations to you all

Both have persevered with XRO but still wouldn't rave about it ....the software that is

Even if the stock goes down, it is nice to see 1,011.90% return on my investment. I do believe this company will be worth a lot more than $11.50 in the future, but not right now. This is becoming little bit ridiculous.