sharetrader
Page 64 of 76 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast

Thread: Burgerfuel

Hey,

Thanks for getting in touch. I look after investor relations here at BurgerFuel.

As soon as we have any relevant news to release around our USA entry, we will alert the NZX and all shareholders.

Let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Kate
    Very troubling, the share price has taken a beating.

With Trump being opposed to foreign business, do you see this having any sort of impact on BFuel? If ingredients are sourced from within the states etc

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bucko View Post
    Very troubling, the share price has taken a beating.

With Trump being opposed to foreign business, do you see this having any sort of impact on BFuel? If ingredients are sourced from within the states etc
    Signs up at Broad Ripple. Conversion nearing completion. News of the opening can't be far off.

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Looks like US store has lift off!
    Chris Mason stated he expects the new Burgerfuel in US to be open on 1st May.

Source: (Pg1) https://issuu.com/broadripplegazette/docs/brg_v14n06i the March issue of Broadripple

I'm sorry but this really annoys me, how are we getting our information from a local newspaper and not the company we have invested money in?

Would this not constitute a requirement to disclose all relevant information to the market?

Great find though silverB
    Last edited by bucko; 19-04-2017 at 10:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bucko View Post
    I'm sorry but this really annoys me, how are we getting our information from a local newspaper and not the company we have invested money in?

Would this not constitute a requirement to disclose all relevant information to the market?
    Its only material when the store opens as until the store opens, its only a possibility that it will open and if every company on NZX went on possibilities it'd cause havoc, as per every other store that has opened in the past, only announced after opening and that is fair.

Guru

One new store is not material. I also dont expect it to be a success unless someone buys a regional franchise from them as I dont see it being a success them going it alone.

Is it me or did the share price just come to life going from $1.26 to $1.60 now, looks like everyones waiting in anticipation for that store in may.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by silverblizzard888 View Post
    Is it me or did the share price just come to life going from $1.26 to $1.60 now, looks like everyones waiting in anticipation for that store in may.
    Looks like it after with the previous disappointment of last year, we do need full disclosure so that we can understand where we are .

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Looks like it after with the previous disappointment of last year, we do need full disclosure so that we can understand where we are .
    It's really helped me in the tipping comp ... I've been waiting for the US boost

Glad I sold out of BFW at around $2.30 after buying in at the IPO a few years ago ... they haven't been very forthcoming with information and updates.

The SP has risen quite a bit but there is never much volume so it doesn't take much more than one or two willing buyers to push it up.