sharetrader
Page 43 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: Burgerfuel

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    problem is 90% of the stock is held by management/milford so it is very tightly held. remember that they are expanding very rapidly and have no debt and are ramping up profits. I don't belueve it is easily replicable model either as I won't touch mcd's, kfc, bk etc but I will gladly go for burgerfuel (QUALITY!). those restaurants are prime locations wherever they are located as well, they have ALL been well thought out.

at some point management may sell out, increase liquidity and see a turn to the main board. until then, expect to pay a premium!
    Moosie generally you will find that mcd's, kfc, bk and burgerfuel are all in prime locations Next to each other. They do a hell of alot of research on foot traffic etc before putting a store somewhere.

In fact, these companies mentioned by Wolf, look at increasing the value of their location/real estate as much as making reasonable profits on many small quick transactions. I remember this very well from research into these firms when studying. McDonalds is one of the prime examples. Apart from they take marketing to a whole new level compared to many other firms. I don't think Burger Fuel is worth what it is currently trading at. I believe it is more a beefed up stock, that could actually be worth this in the far future. Have a lot of work to do, but are on the right path. A lot of brand support from loyal customer base, who trend into the more on to it, educated, wealthy sector of society. Not a bad place to be. Go sit at a Burger Fuel store and take a look for yourself, and then head over to KFC for some drive through generalizations...

Quote Originally Posted by Food4Thought View Post
    Go sit at a Burger Fuel store and take a look for yourself, and then head over to KFC for some drive through generalizations...
    I help this trend... always wear my Jeans to Burgerfuel , and my stubbies and gumboots to KFC... When in Rome

[said in a Belg voice with Homer Simpson overtones] "Mmmmm... Ringburner..."
    ~ * ~ De Peones a Reinas ~ * ~

Quote Originally Posted by Silverlight View Post
    I help this trend... always wear my Jeans to Burgerfuel , and my stubbies and gumboots to KFC... When in Rome

Don't know what your on about, not into T.V/ up with the play there sorry.

[said in a Belg voice with Homer Simpson overtones] "Mmmmm... Ringburner..."
    ...also lost here, feel free to explain.

Haha, go to BF and experience it for yourself!

My mate bought a Greedy B'tard burger, added 2 more patties, extra cheese and a hash brown, plus bought 2 other burgers on top of that (eats like a gazelle, 6 ft 5 and nothing to him!). Said it was the best burger(s) ever, now we go at least once a month before movies. It should have been for the $47 he chucked away in one go!!!
    Do they have one with a politically incorrect name like "The Fat Bastard Burger Combo " Quadruple the calories, extra mayo, supersized drink, not for the faint hearted. Just like eating a baby? great for free marketing while they can keep it on the menu... That's a good effort from your mate... I'd hate to experience the fall out the following day...

He said things I cannot repeat on here the next day!

MUAHAHAHA! Hilarious

Guru

Big news today. I knew an American was sniffing around but decided not to indulge on the insider info.

Not quite sure if this is good news. Pirce is $1.35 and potentially, all their purchases up to 50% can be from Roberts and Mason.

Having said that, if they expand it into the US....

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by belgarion View Post
    "if"? "if"? ... You "when" surely. ... Cha-ching!
    True but BFW is a copy of the old American burger joint, with marketing based on American muscle cars. Like selling ice to the eskimos?

Anyway - only $4k of shares on offer at $2. Liquidity has always been the issue and this isn't going to help.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by turmeric View Post
    Seems someone might have known something snapping up all the shares at 1.66, 15min before the announcement today... Looks a little dodgy on the surface of things...

Looks like a good announcement though!!
    They were sniffing around last year so the rumour has been around for a while. My guess all everyone at head office knew and all the franchisees as well. I hadn't heard anything recently.

The increase in price with the purchase a few days ago is just because of the big spread and lack of liquidity. It has always jumped around with each purchase/sale because of this. If you knew, and decided to inside trade, you would have cleaned out all the sell orders just to make it worthwhile.

Look at the 6 month graph and it shows no signs of insider trading.

Guru

Should propel me up the comp board a bit this week
    I know you have been interested. Do you hold any?