sharetrader
Page 296 of 971 FirstFirst ... 196246286292293294295296297298299300306346396796 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 9701
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    WOW -125 sales for Q1 and a RECORD

Rolling 4 quarters now 491 and heading to 600 for the full year

Another boost to the share price methinks
    I think sales of 500 for the year would still be a good result as it would still be a yoy increase of 10%. However, who knows what will happen as sales and resales figures for units are lumpy not smooth. At least there are no shenanagins this year.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    I think sales of 500 for the year would still be a good result as it would still be a yoy increase of 10%. However, who knows what will happen as sales and resales figures for units are lumpy not smooth. At least there are no shenanagins this year.
    I like the sector,and think SUM is well directed/managed and will be a good steady performer.Happy to hold.

WOW .....how pessimistic mate

BP, if its 480 they will be going backwards from here (rolling 4 quarter is 491 sales) and 500 is stagnation
    So - where do you see the additional 100 to 120 units coming from? Expect the sudden departure of a larger percentage of occupants (which btw might be bad for business ...) or do you expect them to build this year 100 more units than they promised and planned for? If it is the second alternative - where do you see these units go? I guess somebody needs to plan them, some council needs to consent them, somebody needs to build them and somebody needs to sell them - and all this before the end of this year ... is this how people distinguish between reasonable and unreasonable optimism?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Banned

WOW .....how pessimistic mate

BP, if its 480 they will be going backwards from here (rolling 4 quarter is 491 sales) and 500 is stagnation
    Winner you can't use rolling quarters to predict yearly sales in this industry mate.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I like the sector,and think SUM is well directed/managed and will be a good steady performer.Happy to hold.
    Agreed.
    MET and RYM are in the bottom drawer too.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    WOW SP nearly back to where it was a year ago. Lets not talk about the NZX50 being up over 16% eh ?
    Actually their SP (-2.5%) performed over the last 12 months better than Ryman's (-4.5%). The better performer in this contest was MET (+17% over the same period), but than ... previous performance is no indication for future performance - and it is not difficult to let any of these three win, depending on how you set your time period ...

Discl: hold SUM and MET;
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Couta, Im still baffled as to what you saw that caused you to sell? was it the whole care beds scenario??

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger_steps_ View Post
    Couta, Im still baffled as to what you saw that caused you to sell? was it the whole care beds scenario??
    A few factors, will pm you at some point,cheers

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Thanks mate I needed a bit of humour to kick start me at work after Easter.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Thanks mate I needed a bit of humour to kick start me at work after Easter.
    My pleasure.!!!!!
    Even funnier is how profitable SUM has been for me.!!!!
    Luckily enough to sell down when it ran too high last year,and brought back in at $2.92 on 12th January this year.!!!!