sharetrader
Page 336 of 970 FirstFirst ... 236286326332333334335336337338339340346386436836 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 9700

Quote Originally Posted by Lewylewylewy View Post
    We don't call it a drop of, we call it an opportunity lol

When's the next SUM report due, anyone know?
    Any day soon ....might even be Friday

Summerset say: Quarterly metrics on occupation right sales are provided by the 10th of the month following the end of each quarter
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Google and you shall find an answer. However - if your search engine is broken, try this:

https://www.anzsecurities.co.nz/dire...htutorial.aspx
    Thanks BlackPeter, useful link. I'm better informed now about pre-open and pre-close.

Cheers, limmy

On track to build 400 units this year and 33% increase on last year. Q1 broadly in line with last year's sales.
    Happy to hold for growth.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    On track to build 400 units this year and 33% increase on last year. Q1 broadly in line with last year's sales.
    Happy to hold for growth.
    Hey Roger there's no mention by Julian about that lovely Boulcott site aye, looks like Ryman got the jump on them with that 440 resident Bob Scott facility now up and running just down the road in Petone

Yes there's a fly in the ointment somewhere in most business operations mate...everyone makes mistakes, for example the correct emoji for such a cheeky post from you would have been would have been and right back at ya mate...I suppose your much admired mate Norah can start buying or selling now that the Q1 results are actually out
    Last edited by Beagle; 05-04-2016 at 09:55 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Yes there's a fly in the ointment somewhere in most business operations mate...everyone makes mistakes, for example the correct emoji for such a cheeky post from you would have been would have been and right back at ya mate...I suppose your mate Norah can start buying or selling now that the Q1 results are actually out
    Couldn't bring myself to be so smug mate so I chose a more humble looking face.

Share price in the late 3's here we come. Underwhelming result and do not hold sum

Quote Originally Posted by NZSilver View Post
    Share price in the late 3's here we come. Underwhelming result and do not hold sum
    Quarterly results vary depending on the amount of new units completed in the quarter and how many people move on. The most important thing is after last years 55% increase in underlying profit which was a huge jump, early sales are tracking in line with last year and they confirmed that overall for the year they are on track to deliver 400 new units, (compared to 300 last year), 33% growth this year in new build which is where make most of their underlying profit. I also expect to see some further improvement in development margins so we look set for a substantial uplift in underlying profit for 2016 even on the back of last year's 55% increase. I guess you can either focus on a single quarter or have some vision, (really not that difficult), and see where the company is headed.
    Last edited by Beagle; 05-04-2016 at 10:55 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by NZSilver View Post
    If you look through past metrics, sales of occupation rights are "lumpy" through the year. A slow quarter can happen from time to time.

Still a reasonably happy holder, my concern is that even if there is "lumpy" sales stats, with a 16% increase next quarter we will still be looking at a worse sales result then 2Q2015