sharetrader
Page 382 of 970 FirstFirst ... 282332372378379380381382383384385386392432482882 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 9700

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Very low! Efficiency is indeed increasing. I look forward to seeing just 11 or 12 units being available for resale this time next year
    Such low numbers (less than 1 months stock) would suggest they have a waiting list at some villages

Good eh
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Goodness me. Down to $4.90.

Retirement stocks are certainly going through a bit of a correction.

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    Goodness me. Down to $4.90.

Retirement stocks are certainly going through a bit of a correction.
    Markets down ... and hey - they just are touching the MA100. Not too worried yet.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Multiples on "growth" and "defensive" (i.e. sum, AIA) stocks got away from themselves imo and we are seeing a bit of a correction.

Sum still got a while to fall before I would consider topping up again.

So 13% down from recent highs

Looks like a long drawn out market correction underway. Bad when market sentiment changes

Time to lock in profits methinks - might get them cheaper next year

Then again could do some sums and sell just enough to say the rest are free .....but thats just being stupid
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Breeched the 100 day MA...market feels to me like it wants to have a decent 10-15% correction. Good quality stocks like SUM with a great outlook getting beaten up...oh my goodness..what to do ! Maybe interest rate increase concerns a little overblown but the momentum is there and while that momentum remains there's probably more pain to come. I sold half at close. (Can only be half wrong or half right going forward from here) SUM would say a sum-what more measured approach.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    So 13% down from recent highs

Looks like a long drawn out market correction underway. Bad when market sentiment changes

Time to lock in profits methinks - might get them cheaper next year

Then again could do some sums and sell just enough to say the rest are free .....but thats just being stupid
    Stupid R Us.
    Very happy and profitable being stupid.
    I just love "free" shares.
    It has become an enjoyable habit.
    Fun too.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by James108 View Post
    Multiples on "growth" and "defensive" (i.e. sum, AIA) stocks got away from themselves imo and we are seeing a bit of a correction.

Sum still got a while to fall before I would consider topping up again.
    Keen on both those ones mentioned, but not at current level if they (ever) get some silly price level, watching intensely.

I always remember a statement from someone wise....If you are achieving a compound return of 7 %...PA...be happy.That by the way has been the average (I believe) return from residential houses for the past 100 years....Some of these retirement entities have returned ..what 350 %....in 5/6/7 years...

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    So your remaining ones are 'free' (or very cheap) .......
    Yes very cheap but to be honest I can't even be bothered working out how cheap. As far as I'm concerned I'd rather just take a pragmatic risk management approach in a soft market rather than creatively engineering a specific outcome so I'm happy to leave the creative accounting approach to others.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine