sharetrader
Page 233 of 970 FirstFirst ... 133183223229230231232233234235236237243283333733 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 9700
    Banned

Bottom line is you'll make money in this sector if your patient and I don't mean cat on a hot tin roof kinda patience so many seem to have around here

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    $3.40 to $4.50 the targets range from. You would love the $4.50 one eh

As the article posted somewhere yesterday said - DON'T use broker research for Valuations (they're implausibly precise)

I always discount them 15% to 20% so today's price probably where it might be in a years time.
    Well if we use this analogy we have broker targets of about 97 cents for HNZ so fair value is 15-20% discounted from there, (about 80 cents). Time for another wake-up coffee mate

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Bottom line is you'll make money in this sector if your patient and I don't mean cat on a hot tin roof kinda patience so many seem to have around here
    I'm with you Couta1, been topping up and in the red at moment but confident that 2 or 3 years from now I'll be glad I brought and held.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Well if we use this analogy we have broker targets of about 97 cents for HNZ so fair value is 15-20% discounted from there, (about 80 cents). Time for another wake-up coffee mate
    Time will tell

And brokers have got HNZ wrong eh

Quote Originally Posted by In4a$ View Post
    I'm with you Couta1, been topping up and in the red at moment but confident that 2 or 3 years from now I'll be glad I brought and held.
    That is an excellent timeframe to be thinking over, and for which you will be handsomely rewarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Now look what you have done .... HNZ share price tumbling today

Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy View Post
    Yup, I'm working to a 3 to 4 year plan, during which I expect the SP to roughly double. My longer term play is around 12-15 years, by which time I expect the SP to roughly increase 10-fold.
    Im a holder (and heavily overweight) but i don't think the sectors success is a given. I see technology as a huge threat to the sector over the next 10-20 years - when the technology is available for people to stay in their own homes till death do they part - it will have massive implications for retirement villages.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Now look what you have done .... HNZ share price tumbling today
    VWAP was 103.2 yesterday and 102.99 today as at 3.15 p.m...in line with market. Its all good mate, we can relax over a nice cup of tea.
    I need all the calming herbal tea I can find as well as my favourite dog to pat, (stroking / patting pets lowers blood pressure), when my mind reflects on a certain director's share transaction.
    Last edited by Beagle; 23-09-2014 at 03:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger_steps_ View Post
    Im a holder (and heavily overweight) but i don't think the sectors success is a given. I see technology as a huge threat to the sector over the next 10-20 years - when the technology is available for people to stay in their own homes till death do they part - it will have massive implications for retirement villages.
    Quite right. We are all going to live in virtual rest homes with virtual nurses making cocoa from 3D printers. Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger_steps_ View Post
    I dont think it will be to bad, many dont want the hassle of maintaing their home, garden etc and go to the villages for companionship, security and carefree life. Technology wont replace companionship and its the main reason those I know went into a retirement village. Money, space wasnt an issue, they wanted the village lifestyle. I dont see that changing any time soon.
    Last edited by In4a$; 23-09-2014 at 03:35 PM.