sharetrader
Page 332 of 970 FirstFirst ... 232282322328329330331332333334335336342382432832 ... LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 9698

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    And roger reckons $5.72

And that's cheap when they make $120m odd this year
    That's before we start talking about the fact that their development margin has been tracking up every time they release a set of half year results and this can only improve with the extra efficiency and economies of scale as they continue to ramp up the level of their development activity. The efficiencies of buying building products in serious bulk are often overlooked by the market and its looks like the new procurement manager they appointed a while back really knows their stuff.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

I would comfortably predict SUM will get to $4.75 before mid year (July 2nd). What SUM share price does by year end is anyone's guess. Currently looking even more attractive as interest rates decrease as well recent decreased exchange rate. The model is in place for growth with this enterprise. I have made predictions I wish I kept to when GFC hit 2008 wasn't a nice year for me at all. How ever, each share I held then, is now XYZ + to my selling value. One of the issues of being a broke student who needs the cash to pay some unexpected bills. Great learning lessons with some serious losses. How ever... smiling a lot with my NZX decisions the last 6 years. Would like to say, I told you so, how ever, that may be foresight? Couta told us so too - come back

Yeah come on Couta1 I know you are lurking, the moderators seem more moderate now and lots of us miss you mate.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Well hasn't SUM had a nice SP run, lately?

Yay for positive market sentiment!

percy

Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy View Post

No surprises here.
    Good directors.
    Good management.
    Good sector with huge tailwinds.
    Must say I think we remain "well positioned,."

Advanced Member

Together with MEL my biggest NZX holding..... and I feel fine (with thanks to R.E.M.)

Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy View Post

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    No surprises here.
    Good directors.
    Good management.
    Good sector with huge tailwinds.
    Must say I think we remain "well positioned,."
    Is it a coincidence that the SP has really taken off since Mrs Barlow said she was retiring as a director...

percy

The short answer is No.!

Veteran novice

Now, now, Roger!

Remember, you promised to stop scratching that particular itch!

Anyone want to make a guess to where the S.P will be in 5 weeks? This isn't a result of Mrs Barlow resigning. That clouded peoples vision and feelings for this company. Don't get so emotional guys. Especially Couta1