sharetrader

Let's hope this is the last delay. This well is chasing 700,000 barrels nett to NZO, which is worth approx $70m (calculated at $100/barrel). NZO have announced that it is already going to cost more than $25m for their share. Any more problems and it won't be worth chasing.

Quote Originally Posted by arjay View Post
    Let's hope this is the last delay. This well is chasing 700,000 barrels nett to NZO, which is worth approx $70m (calculated at $100/barrel). NZO have announced that it is already going to cost more than $25m for their share. Any more problems and it won't be worth chasing.
    the estimate was 2 to 4 million barrels...lets hope its the latter

Lousy odds.

But then, it's all about management showing they are doing something for the perks and salaries they get out of NZOG's coffers.

Motto - 'Spend it before shareholders want it'?

directional drilling gone wrong.
    makes you wonder about oil explorers and their staff.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HiBeLRsJoM
    ps..... not NZO related....... just an eye opener.

Last chance to get out of this dog before they blow all the rest of shareholders' wealth in futile pursuits even while the oil game is changing.

http://peakoil.com/alternative-energ...e-game-changer

Gotto keep the directors and management in jobs, see?
    Last edited by Balance; 20-04-2014 at 08:58 AM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Last chance to get out of this dog before they blow all the rest of shareholders' wealth in futile pursuits even while the oil game is changing.

http://peakoil.com/alternative-energ...e-game-changer

Gotto keep the directors and management in jobs, see?
    Actually the real game changer is my Dark Energy inverter I am banging up in my spare time. . Now before you ask me to shed a little light on how it works I have to say such a question does not exist in the dark energy and dark matter universe. It only works if we are all kept in the dark.

Balance this piece is pure crap. I am on self power here and have been so for 5 years. On a sunny day the batteries boil before the computer shuts solar power into them off. Lead acid batteries when they boil are doing so by releasing Hydrogen. Hence this great breakthrough was made when the first lead acid battery was connected up to solar imput about 30 years ago For you or anyone else the hydrogen revolution will take place when we lean how to store hydrogen as it can pass through any vessal we use to contain it. The production of hydrogen is not the problem.
    Put this in the same rubbish bag as cold fussion
    digger

Advanced Member

Also as a continuation from above, I believe this was first released probably on the first day of this month but is now 20 days old. Suitable for the 1st April to---actually a good one.
    digger

Seems to be some confidence building in support of AWE, with this Taranaki drill?

Did I hear right that we supported Shane Jones's bid for the Labour leadership job?

Did I hear right that we supported Shane Jones's bid for the Labour leadership job?
    I sought of get it, but its like eating dead rat seeing a coy I am invested in giving s/h's funds to the likes of Jones.