sharetrader
Page 1741 of 1792 FirstFirst ... 741124116411691173117371738173917401741174217431744174517511791 ... LastLast
Results 17,401 to 17,410 of 17911
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Yeah agree.Its a perfect storm for oil and gas for many years.Fish Aussies love little oilers and the liquidity will improve greatly,especially in this hot,sexy,lubricating sector.
    Whats the use of being on the ASX, as OG own 70%??

Guru

I see the market is excited by it all....27k traded and down 1c

IMO

What sector would you like exposure to ATM,if you've been paying attention and looking at the big picture globally.Disclose this is the smallest and lowest quality energy stock I hold,my biggest and best is Woodside.

I think its cash to get more of CUE and then leave the nzx holders in the rearview.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by mike2020 View Post
    I think its cash to get more of CUE and then leave the nzx holders in the rearview.
    Do you mean buying cue shares ?
    Possibly some kind of takeover eg NZo shares and some cash for cue holders?
    With natural gas prices so high-and looking staying that way it makes sense to spend now to increase production.

They are talking about lending money to CUE. Getting a better hold any way they can without bumping up the sp. Looks sus

Legend

They are talking about lending money to CUE. Getting a better hold any way they can without bumping up the sp. Looks sus

then will converting loans into CUE shares follow, or potentially a merger of NZO & CUEbe on the cards, seeing as both
    may as well be considered to reside on the other side of the ditch listing wise and under Aussie rules ?

Guru

Closed at 49c. Goes to show what holders think of the cap raise.

Reminds me of the old days with Tony Radford and the way they circled the wagons with Mineral Resources, United Resources and NZOG.
    No need to reinvent the wheel, just get the old playbook out and tweak it a bit.

Agreed Sideshow Bob. Just raising capital so management can keep themselves well cared for. Shares were $1.40 way back in the early 1980's at 1980's money, should be several dollars now 40 years later just to keep pace with inflation.

Its been a lucrative gig for management over the decades but an appalling long term investment for shareholders.
    Just as well this time its different, and they will develop their reserves and generate mega cash flow and make massive payments to shareholders or will they ? I reckon this is nothing but a gamblers stock and the best strategy is to sell when they're drilling and buy back when they hit a dry hole. Might have done that myself a few times over the years but I lost the taste for it after the Pike River Coal disaster.
    Last edited by Beagle; 27-04-2022 at 09:28 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

Yes reading the announcement it looks as if this is part of it.
    Disappointing and I wonder why .
    Will not help sentiment .
    I intend to take up the rights offer as otherwise the value of my investment in NZo will fall further.