sharetrader
Page 484 of 764 FirstFirst ... 384434474480481482483484485486487488494534584 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,840 of 7632

Quote Originally Posted by JP View Post
    Re AGM Pierre.

Could you ask if the company has any plans to use the Chinese Alibaba site to market its products. Thanks.
    Great question.
    Also like to hear any feedback from the Chinese directors

Looks like I might be holding the floor at the meeting for quite some with all these questions flooding in.

I think I'll put them in an email to the Chairman a week before the meeting so he can do some research and ensure we get answers to as many as possible. The meeting is on the 29th so last questions in by Thursday 20th please.

I presume you finally found the answer to your sex-ed question Simla - but if not, do let me know if you'd like me to include that one in the email to the chair as well!

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by simla View Post
    Were you 10 at the time then, FP? I'd have asked if I'd realised you were there.
    Way back when I was 10, you weren't allowed to know such things until you turned 85.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    do let me know if you'd like me to include that one in the email to the chair as well!
    Hey, why not? Who knows what answer we would get from a biotech company! Maybe we'll all finally hear the right answer, 85 or not.

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    Looks like I might be holding the floor at the meeting for quite some with all these questions flooding in.

I think I'll put them in an email to the Chairman a week before the meeting so he can do some research and ensure we get answers to as many as possible. The meeting is on the 29th so last questions in by Thursday 20th please.

I presume you finally found the answer to your sex-ed question Simla - but if not, do let me know if you'd like me to include that one in the email to the chair as well!

.......good idea PIERRE. Lets try and get some real clarification of what the BIG plan is and especially if that's going to require more funds from us shareholders OR are things all OK in that regard? I would join you down there but I dont like small planes and my tinny might not be up to the crossing (apart from taking 3 weeks to get there)
    Have a Gr8day.

Im glad they have taken off the amateur videos from the website. It says under construction, so i hope they get replaced with some good educational ones for people to understand how the product works and why they need them .
    Nice to see the SP rise just before the meeting .... Small amounts , but improving. I made up a little certificate for 5000 of my shares for my daughter, to get her interested .she is a nurse, so understands the concept of health . Her kiwi-saver has made 10% in 5 yrs .... Terrible !!!!!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Im glad they have taken off the amateur videos from the website. It says under construction, so i hope they get replaced with some good educational ones for people to understand how the product works and why they need them .
    Nice to see the SP rise just before the meeting .... Small amounts , but improving. I made up a little certificate for 5000 of my shares for my daughter, to get her interested .she is a nurse, so understands the concept of health . Her kiwi-saver has made 10% in 5 yrs .... Terrible !!!!!
    I hope you have got her to switch funds and or managers .... Hard earned money should be looked after properly.... That doesn't even cover inflation .

Outside thinking.

Depth looking very encouraging today......

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Depth looking very encouraging today......
    Agreed - looks like BLT is hitting the radar of a few more buyers. Let's hope the SP trend continues and the news at the ASM at month-end doesn't disappoint. I don't believe it will - but you never know!

Wow - up to 3.9cents. That's the highest for around 4 years.

Mr Market is obviously getting interested again and clearly anticipating a positive future for the company. I hope we receive some indication at the ASM of the expected level of profitability for the current year so the SP doesn't soar too high on expectation rather than reality.

However, if the profit forecast and the market development update are both in positive territory then a sustained re-rating is possible.
    Maybe 10 cents a share in 3 years time could be a real possibility?

My substantial holding has now more than doubled in value and is reaching a rather alarming/exciting 20% of my portfolio. I know I should unload a few but I've been holding and accumulating for 10 years now and intend to continue to enjoy the ride on this roller coaster.

Whatever, the new MD will be a happy chappy. His holding purchased (with a loan) at 2.99 is looking good right now with a 30% gain - and he hasn't outlaid a cent to pay for them!