sharetrader
Page 538 of 764 FirstFirst ... 38438488528534535536537538539540541542548588638 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,380 of 7632
    Advanced Member

It surely depends on what we hear on Friday?

"Current sales are doing very well and future growth is in the wings" is good. But "Current sales are down (one of Europe's strongest brands delayed orders) but should recover in future" is less so. There was no mention of new staff by the way.

I have no idea what they thought we would understand from that announcement. Sorry.

This announcement is good news look at
    http://en.maspex.com/maspex,maspex-w...e-group,3.html

"Maspex Wadowice Group is one of the biggest companies in Central and Eastern Europe in the segment of food products.
    The company is the clear market leader in the production of juices, nectars and soft drinks in Poland, the Czech Republic and Slovakia and the main producer in Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria and Lithuania. It is also the leading producer of instant products (cappuccino, cocoa, coffee creamer, instant tea)....
    For years, the company’s unchanged strategy has been to build brands that are deeply rooted in consumer consciousness and to accomplish projects of acquisition that may expand and develop its range of brand products. Over the last 25 years the Maspex Wadowice Group has completed 18 such acquisitions, including 10 abroad....
    Products of Maspex Wadowice Group are sold to over 50 countries worldwide. The company cooperates with consignees in the European Union and other European countries, in the US, Canada, in the Middle and Far East. In the majority of these countries the products may be found on the shelves in the biggest commercial chains. Foreign sales accounts now for 35 % of the company’s turnover...
    In 2015 the consolidated revenues from sales of Maspex Wadowice Group amounted to over 3,73 bln PLN." (note this is approx NZ$136B)

Also I think the best strategy is to get the big distributors on board with BLIS products. So not too concerned that we do not hear much news in NZ as the NZ market is too small to make a real difference. In fact I am a little concerned that we have had soem TV advertising in NZ, unless this is just trialing an advert for oversea;s to use?

But agree that we really need to get an idea of what the strategy is.

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    I MIGHT BE MISSING SOMETHING BUT ISN'T THIS MORNINGS ANNOUNCEMENT JUST CONFIRMING WHAT THE MARKET WAS TOLD A FEW MONTHS BACK? (he turns caps lock OFF) .....and from what Im reading this must be GOOD NEWS going forward ie Polands Largest Food Company now takes control of 2 products containing BLIS and increases staff to promote it??? Sounds like a lucky and positive break going forward to me.
    Statement only says "Maspex have also taken on key staff involved with the ENTitisTM brand", not new staff. Then again, better to hear this then something like "fired all key staff involved..."

Just a takeover announcement folks and this is not what a gut feel would say, "I'm All IN". Sorry but they should give us something more substantial than this.

..........Thanks for that CHIPPY. NZ $136B IS A MIGHTY LARGE NUMBER BY ANYONES RECKONING. (what percentage of NZs GDP I wonder?) So added exposure now (for Blis) to over 50 countries through Maspex is on the cards......probably a given. What I would like to know is wether or not they (Maspex) targeted only the 2 products containing BLIS or was it just a general takeover of all products, from the previous distributor? Can anyone confirm or deny that?
    Have a Gr8day.

..........Thanks for that CHIPPY. NZ $136B IS A MIGHTY LARGE NUMBER BY ANYONES RECKONING. (what percentage of NZs GDP I wonder?) So added exposure now (for Blis) to over 50 countries through Maspex is on the cards......probably a given. What I would like to know is wether or not they (Maspex) targeted only the 2 products containing BLIS or was it just a general takeover of all products, from the previous distributor? Can anyone confirm or deny that?
    It's 3.73b PLN which is somewhat equivalent to 1.36b NZD, not 136b. Eu numeracy system using , as a . but 1.36b revenue is still big
    Last edited by ohpark0119; 25-07-2017 at 11:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ohpark0119 View Post
    Statement only says "Maspex have also taken on key staff involved with the ENTitisTM brand", not new staff. Then again, better to hear this then something like "fired all key staff involved..."
    ....."key staff" , possibly reads even better than "new staff"......... "key staff" may also be "New staff"??! To me "key staff" clearly indicates they are targeting sales for those 2 products containing BLIS. That's my preferred interpretation anyway? Whatever , it's only good news and hopefully more to come.
    Have a Gr8day.

oops, missed the decimal point on the exchange rate

Also I think the best strategy is to get the big distributors on board with BLIS products. So not too concerned that we do not hear much news in NZ as the NZ market is too small to make a real difference.

But agree that we really need to get an idea of what the actual strategy is.

....."key staff" , possibly reads even better than "new staff"......... "key staff" may also be "New staff"??! To me "key staff" clearly indicates they are targeting sales for those 2 products containing BLIS. That's my preferred interpretation anyway? Whatever , it's only good news and hopefully more to come.
    a good (but not HURRAY!!) news. If they said "planning to taken on key staff" then it would've been bad. However the statement doesn't mention anything on delayed orders being processed. Now the acquisition has completed, are orders being filled in or not? That's what we want to know.
    Last edited by ohpark0119; 25-07-2017 at 11:39 AM.