sharetrader
Page 634 of 764 FirstFirst ... 134534584624630631632633634635636637638644684734 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,340 of 7632

Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post
    hopefully breaks 0.080 and then the old 0.120 resistance level.. or not haha
    Even if it doesn't get to 8 cents today I still think I might be tempted to open a bottle of something fizzy tonight - probably not lemonade either.

It's an ill wind etc...........
    "Don't be afraid to take a big step if one is indicated. You can't cross a chasm in two small jumps." David Lloyd George

Not bad for those who took up issue at $0.007 in 2012.
    Pat
    Prediction is hard even with the crystal ball.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick View Post
    Not bad for those who took up issue at $0.007 in 2012.
    Quite right.where else can you buy into a profitable nz company for under 10c.Dont lose sight of the potential here,however much the sp has gone up.cheers

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Wonders will never cease.

Today was my most profitable on the NZX ever, I am not sure whether to be overjoyed or frightened by it.

and in the not only but also category:

BLT is now my largest holding on the NZX.

Treating myself to fish & chips for lunch today.
    om mani peme hum

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    Even if it doesn't get to 8 cents today I still think I might be tempted to open a bottle of something fizzy tonight - probably not lemonade either.

It's an ill wind etc...........
    Well done to you!!!

Looks like it’s going to test the old 0.080 level, this will be interesting

Disappointed in the P M
    She never thought to have a box of Toddlers Daily Defence at Neve’s feet with the Easter egg drawing.
    Should be promoting local product but other things to think about I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post
    Looks like it’s going to test the old 0.080 level, this will be interesting
    I think we need to be careful to not get too carried away about the SP. There's a tradition of over-exuberance followed by a sizeable pull back a few days later. $2m EBITDA for a company now valued at over $80m is not exactly a mammoth return for shareholders.

I'll need to see the current sales momentum continue once CV19 drops off everyone's radar, then consistent annual sales of at least $15-20m before I get too excited. The good thing is there will be no tax to pay for a while though so they can hang on to the cash generated to cover increased inventory and debtors etc.

Based on the latest numbers we've been given, it seems like BLT is maintaining pretty healthy margins. I hope they invest some of that profit in cost-effective marketing too. It's the right time to spread the Blis story further to help achieve those greater sales volumes.

Im not at all negative about what they have achieved this year - I'm delighted with the news. I just hope they can keep their foot to the floor to capitalise on current conditions and build a secure foundation for the future. It's looking good - let's hope they make it great.

Now even the Blis Company on line Daily Defence, vanilla, is out of stock! Third shift needed?
    Pat
    Prediction is hard even with the crystal ball.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick View Post
    I can go back further, or can I, to an issue, the maximum take up was $ 15,000 worth, ( I took two lots) I can’t remember the cost per share but the shares on allocation were worth a lot more than the cost. This was clear when terms of the offer made but not a lot of shareholders took up their entitlement. Perhaps that was about the 0.7 but I think earlier. Someone will have a better memory.
    I just looked up my records on BLT

May 2009 - We could purchase Preference shares BLTPA at $1 each and received 10% dividends p/a for 3 years. In May 2012 we had the options convert the preference shares at 95% of the weighted average which came to 1.2985 cents per share. I remember at the time I was very happy with the 6 monthly dividends.

Oct 2012 we the share purchase plan allowed us to purchase up to $15k of shares at .07 cents per share

Oct 2013 the share purchase plan allowed us to purchase up to $15K of shares at 1.0 cents per share. The good thing here was both my wife and I both took up the maximum allocation.

Over the years I have sold enough shares when they went up to 3 and 5 cents to be able to get back all my original outlay plus a healthy profit in the bank. Although still holding a very good number of shares it would have been nice if they had got to this point this year (even before Covid) a few years earlier.

But in the end, I guess it shows the benefit of patience and that perhaps good things do take time?